(prologue)

Lily 

I woke up to his face on the pillow next to me. He was fast asleep and was snoring quietly. I stared at his face  for a while.

Cute.

I tried my best to get out of the bed with out waking him up, I was completely naked. I scurried along the bedroom looking for my under wear. I had managed to find my pants but not my bra.

"Fuck, where'd it go?"

"Looking for this?" 

I looked up to find him holding my little Victoria Secret bra in his hand. He had an amused expression on his face. I stood up straight, giving him a good view of my exposed chest.

"Hey, give it back. It's not funny!" I shouted trying hard to hold back my laughter. I leaped onto the bed reaching for my bra, when he suddenly moved his hand causing me to fall on top of him. We laughed as our naked bodies entangled each other. He grabbed my waist and pinned me to the bed and sat on top of as me as I lay down. I stared at his torso.

Fuck...those abs.

"Get of me, Blake." I said as I wrestled.

"No, you're mine!" He said in between laughter. With this he started to kiss my neck softly. Then he gradually got rougher and harder as he approached my lips.  He slipped his hands in-between my legs and through my pants. I moaned in delight. 

"Oh....fuck....mmm" I wailed as he fingered me.

He stroked my cl-t, slowly with his thumb as his two fingers ravaged inside me. My whole body was squirming from pure pleasure. 

"You like that...better than Luke isnt it?" He whispered into my ear.

The mention of Luke turned me right off. I suddenly came to my senses. What was I doing in bed with Blake Miller when I could be with my boyfriend Luke?  Blake began to open my legs more, before I could stop him he plunged into me. He didn't even warn me, he just began to thrust violently.  The bed began to creak in unison with his thrusts, my moans were also in unison with his thrusts. It just felt so good.  I clasped onto  his bed sheets trying to contain myself as he thrusts became faster and faster.

Faster and Faster and Faster.

Louder and louder and louder.

My moans could probably be heard throughout the block. His dick ravaged through me like a bullet train. 

"I'm going to Cum, Lily!" 

He pulled out as white liquid spilled everywhere. 

"Fuck, Lily your pussy is so good." He exclaimed as he caught his breath. 

He stood up from the bed and began to look for his clothes. My eyes instantly looked at his dick. It was so big and was sticking out from his boner. He caught me looking and gave me a lil wink. 

Cute, funny and the greatest dick in the world. Blake Miller was everything.

Everything except my boyfriend.

&

Hey its me annon_reads55 thanks for reading the prologue! Just a lil taste of whats more to cum ;)

aha get it.