(1)

Lily

Fuck when did Riley like Blake Miller?

Riley is my best friend. We met in our Freshman year of High School and were instantly hit it off. She used to the be the most popular girl in the grade, until I came along. Being popular is nice but sometimes the attention can be too much. Riley is drop dead gorgeous, she has long dark hair, a great bod and shes stinking rich. We've had each others back ever since and have never hurt each other.

Yet I'm fucking her crush.

-&-

I came to Riley's place an hour before the party.

'What are you wearing, Lils?" Riley questioned as I entered her room. I was wearing a short body-con dress, that was sexy. At least that's what I thought?

"I'm dress up for the party?" I answered

"Its a pool party." She said back

"What! Why didn't you tell mo on the phone." I shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Oops I though I did, sorry."

She didn't look very sorry.

"Well what am I going to do?"

"You can borrow one of mine" She answered, "There problem solved."

"Ugh fine."

"Wait let me change into my bikini first" She said as she darted into the bathroom. I sat on her bed waiting. She finally came out.

I gasped at what she was wearing.

"Riley, where'd you get that?!"

She was practically wearing nothing. Her bikini top was strapless bandeau that was as thin as a ruler. I could make out her nipples clearly. This was accompanied by a thong. She looked like a fucking stripper.

"Do you like it?" She twirled around

"There's...a lot of skin"

"And that's how, I'm going to catch Blake's eye"

I couldn't believe Riley, but I knew she wasn't going to listen to me anyways. She tossed me one of her bikinis and I went to the bathroom to put them on.

"These are way to small!" I exclaimed as I entered the bedroom.

"What do you mean, their perfect!" Riley quipped.

The bikini was red and the top barely covered my boobs, they just managed to conceal my nipples. The bottoms were so small that they rode up my ass exposing my bare ass cheeks.

"I'm not wearing this!"

"That's all I have that can fit you, Lils."

"Bullshit."

"Common it'll be alright, were going to be in the pool. So no one will see you. Lets get going i dont want to be too late!"

I reluctantly put on a cover-up and followed her to her car.

This party better be good.

-&-