Chapter 12

Chapter 12 : Twins birthday

December rolled around quickly that year and on December 16th it was the twins first birthday! they were just having a small gathering with family . So tonight we were all headed to the burrow for dinner. At dinner fleur madd an announcement of being pregnant again. All the girls were so excited while the boys just sat and ate.

Harry & i went home early that night because ron and hermione's wedding is torrow.

so i am lying in bed. All three lids re fast asleep, and so is my husband. You know those moments were you just want to lay there and cry. Well this is one of them. I thought about the days of when i was younger, how i loved harry so much, people say its a crush, i thought it was much more, i thought he was the one. The one i will marry and have kids with, the one that i will take log walks in the park with. The one that will hold my hand and tell me its okay when I'm sad. I really thought at the end of our sixth year that i would never see him again. I cried every night that year while he was out hunting horcruxes. I cried and cried and cried. I never not once told anyone about how i felt about harry. I was afraid they would be judgmental and think i was weird. I just could t live without him. When i would hear his name being spoken of i would go and cry in a toilet cubical at school. I guess i was kind of lucky thought, at least i got to Meet him. Im sure there are millions of people around the world who had posters on their wall just like i did.

...i awoke with tears in my eyes, once again.