~Mini Ladd x Reader~ Sweet Like Honey

(Y/n)'s POV:
Today was the worst. I caught him cheating on me. Why did i trust that cunt. He cheated on me with some blonde bitch he met at the bar. Me and Sean were a couple for about two years. I can't believe he did that kind of thing. He was always so sweet and caring towards me. But things don't always turn out perfect.

Or do they?

I asked my mom if i could stay with her considering she was close and i had no where to go. She told me i could until i got everything up and running. Right when i got there i changed, i was exhausted.
I plopped down on my old bed and pulled out my phone. I decided to text one of my best friends, i can tell him anything. I really need him right now.

Mini: Bold You: Italics

Hey bro. Can we talk?
(Y/n).. why would i ever reject you and your charms?
Cause i'm annoying as shit?
Don't say that. Just say what you needed to say.
Sean cheated on me.. with a girl he met at the bar.. i need your help feeling better.
I'm coming over. Where are you?
My moms house.
On my way. Be there in five.
Thanks Craig, i can always count on you <3

Craig's POV:
"Snap out of it Craig! She just broke up with a man that she had a relationship with for two fucking years" i said to myself.
I look down at my phone seeing the message she sent.
"Thanks Craig, i can always count on you <3"
"Fuck" i sighed.

I grabbed my keys, got into my car, and drove to her moms house. Once i got there i got out of my car and locked it. I ran to the door and knocked.
Her mom answered.
"Hello? Oh! Craig! It's nice to see you! Are you here for (Y/n)?" She said greeting me with a hug.
"Yes mamn, is she in her room?" I ask.
"Yes she is, you can go up and see her". She opened the door more so i could walk in.
"Thank you!" I yelled while running to her room.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I heard knocking on my door, must be Craig.
"Come in!" I yelled
"Sup" he greeted and sat on the edge of my bed.
My head was stuffed into a pillow so he couldn't see my face.
"(Y/n), let me see your beautiful face."
"Nuh uh" i rejected.
"Well, you asked for this"
He started tickling me.
"N-no! Craig, s-stop!" I said in-between laughs.
"Not until you let me see your face!" He giggled.
"Never!"
I was squirming too much, causing me to accidentally take the pillow off my face.
Craig's smile quickly turned into a frown when he saw my tear stained face. I looked him in his eyes. His eyes glared with worry and sadness.
He opened his arms motioning to a hug.
I quickly accepted and squeezed him tight.
He started rubbing my back and comforting me. Saying things like: "It'll be okay", "I'm here for you", "He's not worth it", etc.
I was quietly sobbing into his chest.

Craig's POV:
I never want to let go of her. I want to stay like this forever. I don't want to let anyone else hurt her like this again.
"Hey (Y/n), i know this isn't the best time but i wanted to tell you something.." i quietly said.
Her sobs quieted down and she answered me with a cracky voice.
"W-what is it?" She managed to get out.
"I- i uhm, Uhm i-" i sighed.
"Forget it" I admitted.
"N-no, say it Craig"
I took in a deep breath and soon let it out.
"Okay so, (Y/n). I have liked you for a while now. But i kept my mouth shut because of he who shall not be named, yes i know this isn't the best time bu-"
I was cut off by her lips touching mine. I was surprised but I quickly melted into it. We broke apart and i was smiling like an idiot.
She giggled, "was that worth the wait?"
"Yes. Yes it was" i answered.
She hugged me again.
"Gosh Craig. You're sweet like honey.."
We soon fell asleep in her bed just cuddling in each other's arms.

I NEED REQUESTS PLEASE!! ;w; <3