I Love You So Much Wildcat x Reader

(Art belongs to me)
Just for a warning before you read: Does contain suicidal thoughts, depression, and maybe cutting. just a warning so you guys dont yell at me.

Your POV:

Life is shit right now. My best friend left me for the "cool girls" in school, my boyfriend left me for a slut, and I've been having issues at home such as my parents getting into fights.

What is there to live for anymore

They all leave me so why do they care

My parents won't notice because they're too caught up in their arguing

Just end it so you don't have to suffer

Right as i had that thought, Tyler ran up to me so it automatically snapped me out of it. I've known Tyler for as long as i can remember.
"Hey (Y/n)!" He said in that sweet tone of his.
"Hey Ty, what's up?" I replied.
"The sky" he said while shooting finger
guns.
"You know what, fuck you and your lame dad puns." I chuckled.
"Have you been okay?" He said in a random serious tone.
"...." i went silent.
He just turned to me and opened up his arms.
I lunged into them and he wrapped them around me engulfing me in a hug. I felt so safe and loved in his arms. I started to quietly sob into his chest.
"Shhhhh it's okay. Everything is okay.." he said in a calming tone while rubbing circles on my back.
My sobbing slowed down, he lifted my chin with his finger and rubbed away my tears.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.
I nodded, "If you want to, you can come to my house later and we can talk then?" I questioned.
"Of course, i want to help you with what's going on." He said with a small smile.
I looked down, "So you know..?" I asked him.
"Yep. I'm here for you, and I'll kick that dick Jonnys' (your ex) ass for you." He said in a joking and serious tone.
I giggled, "that would be funny to see but it's fine."
"I tried" he shrugged.

~Time Skip~

I was now home and i wanted to kill myself. My parents were arguing when i got home. I went up to my room and plopped on the bed. I wanted to cry. I rolled up my shirt sleeves and saw the old scars.
I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom.

Can i just end it right here right now?
No Tyler would be devastated
No he wouldn't, he doesn't care about you. None of them do.
You're lying.
Am I?
He told me that he was here for me. He wants to help.
Yeah right. He's just showing sympathy because he knows that you used to have depression. But if you end it now you won't have to worry about the hurt he will make you go through.