Chapter 3

~A/N~

IM FUMING FRICKJDLNCSDJNL I HAD THIS ALL DONE BUT THEN BEFORE I COULD SAVE IT MY WIFI CUT OUT AND SO I HAVE TO REWRITE IT ALL.

But anyways, hey. I'm back :))) did you miss me?

I'm gonna keep this short. Enjoy the chapter, my lovely little mochas <3

~Troye's POV~

I strutted down the hallway of my apartment building, still in an unusually good mood. I danced into the elevator to the beat of the music in my head, but only after making sure the elevator was empty and no one was in the hallway. I had quite a ride, considering I lived on the 8th floor. After the few seconds, the elevator stopped at the 5th floor. Shit. 

"Please don't be him. Please don't be him," I thought to myself as the doors opened. When I looked up, staring back at me were a pair of deep brown eyes. Fuck.

I turned away from him, pulling out my phone out. I tried to push the memories into the back of my head, but they persisted, pushing and shoving their way into my brain.

He shoved me against the door and closed the gap between us by connecting our lips. His lips slowly moved down to my neck, his hand lightly brushing my jaw as he sucked on my sweet spot, grinding it between his teeth. He made his way back up to my lips, and I deepened the kiss, exploring his mouth with my tongue, smelling the alcohol in his breath. He pulled away and I winced at the sudden loss of contact, but recovered quickly as he grabbed my hand to lead me to the bedroom. 

I shivered at the memory, relieved when the elevator finally stopped at the first floor. I ran out, not giving him a second look. I finally got to my car, blasting music as I drove out of the parking lot, ready to start the day, despite my strange little encounter. 

---------------------------

I walk into the little coffee shop, and I'm greeted by a (very attractive) man in maybe his late 20s. 

"Hey, Troye, right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you... Caleb" I say, glancing down at his name tag for help.

"Nice to meet you, too" he smiles at me, then leads me behind the counter. 

As he shows me all the machines, how they work, and how to make the different drinks, I can't help but stare at him while he's looking away. I sigh. What a babe. 

By the time the first few customers walk in, I feel pretty nervous still because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, condidering the fact that I was paying more attention to Caleb's biceps than I was to the smoothie machine. Lucky for me, Caleb would be there all day, so he could help me out a little bit (a lot) because lord knows I'd never be able to survive by myself. 

By the end of the day, I was exhausted, but I finally got the hang of it after I actually started paying attention to what I was supposed to be doing. I said goodbye to Caleb, and drove back to my apartment. 

I walked in the door, threw my keys on the table, and flopped onto my bed, ready for my nightly American Horror Story marathon. I'd been binge-watching it for the past few weeks, and I was just starting the third season. After a few episodes and one too many gory scenes, I pulled out my phone and saw that it was already 11:30.

I shut my laptop, rolled over, and fell asleep to visions of Caleb dancing in my head.

--------------------------

~A/N~

sorry for the short chapter and ya know, not updating for 3 months... i saw this in my drafts and was kinda like oh shit so I just published it? oops. oh, well i might continue this if it gets a good response so i think that commenting and voting and following me is a really great idea js

also~ if i keep going, just as a warning the chapters are probably usually going to be pretty short but i'll probably update v v often so yea idk

keep those beans cool and vote ok bye

tumblr: daddyoakley

twitter: @emily_soder and @sivanmellet

insta: @emily.soder