Ms.Right and Mr.Wrong

"FINE. I AM SORRY. HAPPY NOW ??" ,Nithin yelled at Navya.
She looked around and was embarrassed to find all the eyes in the diner were now focused on them both.
"Please Nithin. Sit down and let's talk about it. You are creating a scene in public" , she pleaded.

"And you are creating more fights than necessary", he accused at her and sat down.

Navya sobbed endlessly covering her face with her hands.Nithin's furious stance broke at the sight of a sad Navya.

"Now why are you crying? What else do you want me to do Navya? Should I just stand there watching a man treat you like shit, and not say a word?", Nithin's questioned continuously.

"He is my boss,for heaven's sake. Not just a random guy Nithin. He was being mean,I agree. But I could have solved the issue if you hadn't bashed at him like that" , Navya blurted out amid sobs.

"Oh well I did see the way you handled it.You were standing there and listening to all his remarks when it wasn't even your fault. I don't care if he is the boss. I wont let anyone treat you that way ever." Nithin plainly stated with conviction.

"I am sorry Navya. I wasn't trying to prove anything. I just wanted him to treat you right. If I let someone demean my love in front of me, what kind of a lover am I ? I couldn't bear even the thought of anyone shouting at you." ,Nithin continued with hurt.

Navya wiped of her tears and looked at Nithin with a forgiving look.
"Its fine Nithin. But because of your stupid theatrics , I have to hunt for another job now. Thanks for getting me kicked out of my office." , she playfully kicked his feet saying this.

Nithin smirked and questioned, " How about we hunt for a job together?"
Navya's shook her face in disbelief as soon as she heard him, and said "Nooo, he didnt.."
"Oh yes he did. Don't forget he is my boss too ",Nithin replied casually and winked at Navya.

"But you are the best they have got Nithin.", Navya cried out.

Nithin's face beamed with pride at Navya's words. He replied, "Thanks for the praise dear. Its sad that our boss chooses pride before profession."

"And what about you Nithin. What shall you choose first?" , Navya questioned sarcastically.

Nithin smiled and replied, "It's simple. I choose you Navya. I will always choose you before anything else. You mean everything to me. I love you , Navya."

**** Vote, comment and follow dears..Lots more coming up..****