two

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

"We're here " Justin says after he parks the car in the parkway.

I grab my stuff and open the door. I stand in front of the door waiting for Justin to get out the car.

The only thought in my mind was how was this night was gunna go I never had a "sleepover" with a guy before, especially with a guy as hot and famous ad Justin.  I'm hoping I won't do anything stupid or embarrass myself.

Justin heads towards the door and takes out his keys and opens the door. We walk in and head to the living room. Damn his living is huge.

"Do u wanna uh change into ur PJ's? " Justin asked while blushing a lil.

"uh yeah, where's ur bathroom? "

"down the hall then make a right "

"Kay thanks "

I head to the bathroom with my bag.

I shut the door behind me and locked it. I grabbed my white AC/DC T-shirt I unfold it to see my white and purple Justin bieber T-shirt. OMG I grabbed the wrong shirt!!!! I can't let Justin see me in this he'll think I'm some weird fangirl. I go thru my bag I barely packed any clothes the only shirt I packed was a sweatshirt because I heard it was gonna be chilly tomorrow and it's too hot in this house to wear that, I don't wanna sweat in front of Justin . Then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door.

"Kaitlin, you're alright? " Justin asked.

"uhh yeah. I'll be out in a sec "

"okay I'll be in the living room watching Family Guy"

"Kay"

Dammit. maybe if I'll explain to Justin about it he won't laugh and think I'm that weird. ugh yolo.

I slip on my pj pants and jb T-shirt.

I open the door with my bag on my arm and head to the living room. Take a deep breath Kaitlin.

I enter the living room.  Justin's on the couch shirtless with red checkered Pajama pants watching Family Guy.

He then spots me and smirks.

"looks like we got a fangirl here." he says smirking and I swore he was blushing. idk I was probably seeing things.

"I grabbed the wrong T-shirt when I packed okay " I say while blushing.

"oh that's a bad thing? u don't like the biebs? " he says putting a cute pouty face.

I giggle. "of course I love the biebs and his hair too. " I say with ruffling up his hair Which is really soft.

*chuckles * "wanna me to put ur bag in the guest room for u? " Justin asked.

"yeah sure, thanks" I reply

I hand him my bag and he heads up the stairs with it. I watch some Family Guy when he's upstairs. I really want some snacks right now ugh.

Justin enters the living room. I didn't even hear him coming he's sneaky.

"um, u want some snacks?" Justin asked.

"yess, u read my mind "

*chuckles* "I'll pop some popcorn for us and get some drinks and snacks. Turn on the Xbox and open up Netflix and we'll pick out a movie together "

"Kay"

I got up off the couch and turned on the Xbox. I grabbed and hooked up the remote. I opened Netflix and waited for Justin.

The scent of butter hit the air. mmm yass .

"OK" Justin says while entering the living room with a huge metal tray full of snacks, popcorn, and soda.

"damn Justin." I say.

"what" he answers while blushing.

"it's like I've died and went to heaven "

*chuckles * "let's pick out a movie"

He puts down the tray of snacks on the coffee table, grabs the Xbox remote,  and sits down next to me on the couch.

"okay, let's start picking out a movie. What genre?? " Justin asked.

"It doesn't matter to me. " I answer.

He started scrolling through the movie lists.

Then I saw a movie I automatically noticed. Pretty in Pink, that's one of my favorite movies. Yeah I know it's kinda old but when I watched it for the time I was hooked.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"what " he replied.

"let's watch Pretty in Pink! " I sound like a lil girl lol.

*chuckles * "okay "

He puts the movie on and grabs the bowl of popcorn on the tray.

Hey loves sorry it took me long to update I've been busy with school. hope u enjoy this chapter . Next chapter will be Justin's P.O.V.