Three

Justin's P.O.V.

After we put on the movie I grab the bowl of popcorn from the tray. I lean in a lil closer to Kaitlin on couch. I was going to put my arm around her but my hands were too slippery from the butter . I could see her blushing when I leaned in which cause me to blush a lil too, I hope she didn't notice.

*******************************

It was now 1:45 a.m. we had to start heading to bed soon we have to get up early for school .

"We have to start hitting the hay soon it's getting late and it's a school night Katie." I said. Wait did I just call her Katie?!  Oh lord .

"Katie?" Kaitlin repeats while giggling.

"Yeah. I think it's a cute nickname for you." I answer.

*giggles* "I Guess. Imma go wash up then u take me to my bedroom cause ur house is too big for me I'll be lost."

*chuckles* "Okay. I'll clean up the living room while u wash up."

"Kay"

While Kaitlin was washing up i cleaned up the living room and started washing dishes. While i was cleaning all i was thinking about was Kaitlin.....the way her hair flipped so perfectly, her eyes so dark yet for me all i can see is a girl who wants somebody to depend on, her smile so cute and funny that it makes u wanna smile urself, and her body not to front or anything but she was thick but in a good sexy way. 

Now i'm starting to blush, fuckkk.

Then i felt something on my shoulder. I flinched and punched something, well someone..

"OWWW" Kaitlin shrieks 

oh shit!

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry i didn't know it was u. I thought it was an intruder or something!!" I said.

"I just tapped u! so i can know where the bedroom is!!! WTF! am i bleeding?!" she asks.

When she moves her hand from her nose, i see blood oozing out of her nose.

"Yes, but not alot though (I lie), I'll grab you some tissues, stay here"

'hurry up!"

I headed to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue from there and went to the kitchen.

I handed the tissues to Kaitlin. 

"Here, i'm so sorry i'll make it up to you i promise" I said. Hoping that she won't be that upset with me. 

"It's okay, just show me where the bedroom is so i can go sleep" 

"It's the second door on the right upstairs" 

"Kay, thanks"

She walks out the kitchen and heads to the staircase with her bloody tissue. 

I feel so bad that i did that to her...imma make it up somehow.

I leave the kitchen and start to head to my bedroom until i hear a soft lovely tune coming out the guest bedroom. 

(A/N: Imma just make her sing The Worst by Jhene Aiko lol)

Don't take this personal, but you're ain't sh*t , you're ain't special , until i made you so better act like you know, that i've been through worse than youuu and i just can't keep running awayy. Cause i don't need you, i don't need you, i don't need you, i don't need you but i wanttt youuu. i don't mean to , i don't mean to, i don't mean to , i don't mean to but i lovee youu. everybody's like--"

she paused then turned her head to the door which i was looking from. 

"Who's there" she said.

I gently open the door. "It's me , Justin." i answer while walking to her direction.

"Why are you spying on me????" Kaitlin asks looking a lil shocked yet annoyed.

"I..I heard u singing and i thought u sounded really good so i wanted to sneak a peek.." i answer.

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

I entered the bedroom after washing up. Wow this bedroom is huge! My room at home is kind of small i never had this much space to myself before. 

I look around and find an acoustic guitar. I used to play guitar with my dad when i was a kid he taught me some chords but i stopped playing after him and my mom started having more arguements and fights than usual. 

I start to play around with the guitar and play a few chords then i had flashbacks about my family being a lil more happy... and my ex boyfriend Raymond. He was my first love..even when i was upset sbout anything mostly about my parents he was there for me and made me feel special..like i actually meant something to someone....

I shake my head. Why am i thinking about this? I don't need Raymond or any guy in my life right now. All love brings is pain, depression, and heartbreak. I'm not gonna just be around and mope about him.

I decided to sing The Worst by Jhene Aiko. The song basically describes how i felt before after me and Raymond's break up. 

"Don't take this personal but you're ain't sh*t, you're ain't special, until i made you so better act like you know, that i've been through worse than youuu and i just can't keep running awayyyy. Cause i don't need you , i don't need you, i don't need you , i don't need you but i wannttt youuu. i don't mean to, i don't mean to, i don't mean to, i don't mean to but i lovee youuu. Everybody's like---"

  Then all of a sudden i hear a creaking noise by the door. My heart skipped a beat, I hope it's not Justin there I find it embarrassing of how a great singer like him hearing a crappy one like me .

" Who's there " i said.

The door opens up slowly and i see Justin starting to enter the room. Oh fuck .

"It's me, Justin" he answers while walking towards me.

"Why are you spying on me????"  I ask i feel kinda annoyed right now i can't believe he was watching me the whole time.

"I..I heard u singing and i thought u sounded really good so i wanted to sneak a peek..." he answers.

"Ugh, next time just let me know just don't spy on me like that" 

 " S..Sorry it won't happen again. But you really sound good Kaitlin lemme introduce u to Scooter i think he'll like you and probably might hook u up with a demo with me. Or even better, he can make u an official singer" he said.

I stood slient for a minute. Like am i even ready to take a step like this?? What about the publicity, they will spread so many rumors about me and Justin, What if Scooter doesn't like my singing?? What if nobody likes my singing??

But you know what. This can be a new start for me, i can actually do something i enjoy in life and probably benefit alot from it and plus not to mention i get to do it with the famous Justin Bieber so it wouldn't be so hard getting noticed or well known.

"Yeah sure, when we will be able to see him?" i answer.

Justin puts a shiny white smile from my reply.

"Um probably on Friday cause we gotta get u prepared" he says

"Alright, imma go to sleep it's been an interesting day" i say while smirking 

"Okay see you in the morning, night Katie" Justin answers with a huge smirk on his face 

I giggle. He turns off the light then leaves the room and closes the door . 

I swear things couldn't get any better today was just perfect. I hope tomorrow will be even better <3

A/N: Sorry that i haven't been updating lately i've been busy but now i have plenty of free time so i'll be updating more often and comment if u have any suggestions for me :)