Chapter 1.

So here I am sitting in a class full of cool middle schoolers, I wish I just never started school again. "Omg" Jenna said (Queen of MEAN), she is giggling and staring at me, she totally hates my guts, she would walk over me if I am hurt. This all started in year 3, we were the best people in class; popular, funny and super friendly to everyone.

Flashback...

It was that night at school camp she said rumours that I was backstabbing people, I practically went to her and cried my eyes out telling her what had happened and all she did was say it's not her fault that am a big old bitch. From then we have never talked so now she runs the school and to be honest I really don't miss back then at all.

Mr Bean is my English teacher, he is telling us what to do for homework, no-one really pays attention in class and when we get given homework, we don't do it, but he doesn't really care anyway. "Hey Sky can I talk to you please" a voice said. I turned around and standing there was Mr Bean and a really pretty girl beside him, she looked new. His voice became faint when David, Dylan and Tayt walked past us they are the HOTTEST BOYS in the world.

They're all friends with each other and their good at practically everything, they are our school bad boys, me in the other hand have never talked to them but today our eyes met. I'm probably turning purple but something cut me off my gaze, "Excuse me Miss Brown", I turned around facing the poor girl who was looking at the floor, "I'm sorry my mind was somewhere else", He looked confused but continued explaining, "This is Maggie she is new to Campbell High, I choose you as her helper to show her around the school, I'll leave you girls to it" he said in a really caring voice and walked off. "Hi I'm Sky, I'll show you to your locker, follow me" I said not knowing what to do next but I walked down the hallway anyway.

Not knowing her reaction, she looked at me with a big smile and followed me down the hallway. How lucky was she? Her locker is right next to Dylan Smith and I'm on the other side! Pheww it won't be so awkward when Dylan comes to his locker now. "Your code is on this paper" I said trying to be gentle "Thanks will I see you later maybe". She actually talked, I was so surprised but I nodded and turned to start the walk home.

"Wake up sky time for school" Shani was shouting. Shani is my step mum I call her Shani because I hate the word mum. "Sky honey please wake up school's on today". Oh God, I thought it was Saturday, so I wake up quickly, have a quick shower I put on some Denim ripped jeans and wore my favourite sweatshirt, to top of my draw I put on some some white Converse tighten my blond wavy hair in a neutral ponytail. Mmmm yummy I can smell eggs with bacon to bad I can't have breakfast .

I hate walking down the street, i'm listening to katy perry dark horse not knowing someone is walking behind me I get a tap on my shoulder and I jump " oh hi Maggie you gave me a fright" I said with a really scared voice she looked at me with a really worried look, " i'm so so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I saw you and I just wanted to walk to school together" she said in a really casulway. she looked really good she was wearing some Acid jeans with a crop top that showed her well build stomach to top her outfit she wore brown/reddish boots with white underneath her brunette hair naturally out.

(what the Girls are wearing to school at the side ----->>)

" yes sure" then we started walking again " do you live down that street" she said asking a question I looked at her and nodded we walk and finally got to school. At the school gates jenna and Dylan were flirting as usual then she catches my eyes and goes to David and gives him a sloppy kiss not that it hurts me but i've like David seens year 2 but who knows I'm scared of him now he's always in fights and can never keep one girl, all the girls around always think that they can change him but they always get hurt at the end.

" What do you have now sky" maggie said I looked at her shocked not realising she's there I turned to Jenna and she gave me a wink then to David he didn't even know but he gave me a look that he hasn't never gave me before I quickly turned to Maggie and run for the toilet. " Sky wait sky" I could hear maggie shout but I kept on going finally got to the toilet but no tears were coming out then right behind me was maggie she was so worried "sky are you ok I hate seeing people like this" she said in a very upset voice then she started crying I quickly walked up to her and gave her a hug she seem ok but still kinda was crying," Mags it's ok lets go to class you have english right" she looked up and hugged me back then nodded.

Notes:

so this is the First book I wrote when i was 12, so if theres mistakes i'm sorry, read the rst and see how it's like.Tell me wat you guys think. I'm kinda still working on it dough

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT and maybe even SHARE to people you think might be interested and lets just pray I make sense.

Thanx alot guyz ILYxxx