chapter 5.

Hey Mags wanna come sleepover and do a movie marathon i have the house

to myself.

xxxx

p.s food is provided i mean will call pizza.

I go up stares and change then the doorbell rings "i'm coming" I quickly put my black crop top on with some grey sweatpants and run down stares to open the door.OMG jackson is a stalker!!!!!!!! I opened the door and Jackson was standing there with a pie "ummm jackson why you following me". He looked at me up and down then smiled he looked at me like i was a dump person, "My mum told me to bring this to you we just moved in next door and the pis is for saying hello" I laughed to myself then nodded. "please come in"

BEEP!!! That's my phone.

OK will be there in 2mins

XX

( outfit--->>)

He gave me the pie " please make yourself at home i will be back" I quickly ran to the kitchen and put the pie away for maybe later, " do you want a drink" I shouted from the kitchen "no thanx" I strolled my way back to the leaving room and sat next to him. " why do you have so much movies out" he asked " i was gonna do a movie marathon with a friend, do you wanna join" he looked at me a shook his head "please it'll be fun" I beg then he final

it's been 3 hours it's getting dark, " have you ever kissed someone" Jackson just dropped the question I feel so embarrassed because i haven't " Not really" he moved closer and then closed until he touched my legs " i'm gonna kiss you" He said with his hot voice " I might be bad at it" he didn't even worry with that answer.

It's been 30sec and i feel like my lips are gonna fall off I wanna stop but then I don't, his hand on my waist and slowly going up i think were moving to fast someone stop this please, Saved by the doorbell I backed off, while walking to the door i just thought how good my first kiss was. There goes the door bell again i quickly jog over to be quicker, Jackson is just going through the movies to see what I have, When I opened the door it wasn't maggie but a little girl.

That she looked about 13 or 14. She was wearing black sweatpants and a top that said WTF and right at the bottom it said (where's the food) it actually made sense, " hi sorry i don't have money and i don't buy raffle tickets" I tried the nicest voice I had. she looked at me she wasn't talking she just stared at me then finally "Hi i'm zali" as soon as i heard i was shocked that she could even talk. Jackson walked over then grab her hand and walked off " hey jackson leave her alone she so cute.

"sky this is zail, zali...sky sh goes to my school" she so so cute with her really brunette at the top and blondish at the bottom hair neatly in a ponytail. " Mum was asking if you staying over here or you coming home because dinner is ready" Awwww she so cute i still can't believe it she reminds me of jayden, actually where is jayden it's 7:03 and his not home, sorry i'll be back stepped aside and took my phone out.

Jayden it's 7:10 now where are you please ring back or text pronto.

Sky.

it didn't even last 3 minutes and he texted back.

sorry Sky i'm staying over jay's house I called mum and asked if i can stay there till she comes back. But i still have to come see you every after school

Jayden

p.s don't text me. it's just weird.

" see you tomorrow" jackson and his little sister left so I was home alone I went straight to sleep.Before I could actually dozed off I got another text I thought it was from Jayden but really it was from Maggie.

sorry i didn't come maybe another time aye.

Xx mags

I got really pissed but I had a good night thats all that matters.

It's ok Mags Jackson came over Xxx

Thank you to Jackson for Making my Freaking day Good night Pretty

I'm so sorry that probably didn't make sense.

This part is really short so i'm sorry about that

and so sorry it's late...!! I would like if you guys helped me gave me a little idea for my book TAT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....