Quicksilver

Her name was Quicksilver... Well, Malinda Chaomega... but everyone calls her Quicksilver. She seems like your average high school girl, but one thing about her is actually rather strange. By some chance occurrence, she was infected with mosasaur blood at a tender age. Now a reptilian tail protrudes from her backside. Despite that, her parents decided to take Quicksilver to a normal school. This probably wasn't the best idea, as the poor girl was teased relentlessly for her tail and sharp teeth. For years this torment has gone on. Quicksilver hopes to one day find someone who will accept her for who she is. But that all seems so far away...

I sprang up from my bed and threw on my school clothes... Another day to be pushed around like I'm some sort of object. I quickly ate my breakfast and waved goodbye to my parents and set off for the abyss they call "school"... I put my earbuds in and tuned into some lo-fi music and sat on the bench, waiting for my bus to arrive. My tail quivered in fear, I didn't know what the mean ones would do to me today. Probably just the same teasing that goes on for all eternity. 

The bus arrived shortly and I got on, pulling my hood tightly over my head. I had recently dyed my hair to be the same purple and silver as my mosasaur tail. For some reason, I got strange looks once I dyed it. Oh well... I sat and listened to music until I arrived at Argon High School... Home of the "dreaded" Komodo Dragons.