Chapter Twenty-Three {The day After}

Heyyyy, the next chapter will be mine (most likely be shit) but yeah so I really prefer MissTaken17's chapters and I'm sure you do too so lol excuse the next chapter.
~
{Rye Beaumont}
I wake up to Andy lying on top of me, both of us still completely naked. I laugh a little. His pretty lips are parted, his overall cuteness reminding me of when my little brothers were younger. I smile fondly, running my hands through his hair.

I lie awake for a while until Andy wakes up, seemingly happy and energetic already.

"Hey babe," I yawn quietly. He smiles and kisses me, standing up quickly. Then he immediately stops.

"R-Rye?" I sit up, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"Yeah, baby? What's wrong?" He takes a small breath.

"It hurts." I sigh with relief.

"You had me really worried there, Andy." I carefully pull him back onto the bed and shuffle beside him. I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

We sit in silence for a while, his head resting on my shoulder. I kiss his hair softly.

"I think I'll be okay now. I'll just be careful." I nod as he stands up.

"Alright."

~

I can't help but check him out as he walks over to the dresser, especially his cute little ass, as he obviously tries to walk normally. I sigh as he gets dressed in a hoodie and joggers. I shake my head and get out of bed, ignoring my own sore areas and getting dressed as well, then picking him up and taking him down to the kitchen.

"What do we want to eat this morning, Mr Fowler?" I ask him, leaning against the counter. He laughs from the chair I sat him down in.

"I don't know...surprise me." He grins. I start thinking quickly, but then he makes me stop.

"Wait..." He says. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What?"

He smirks and pauses dramatically.

"Are you an option?"

I start laughing really hard and I have to hold on to the counter to steady myself. My eyes are squeezed shut from laughing but I open them to see him blushing and smiling.

"Well?" He looks dead serious but there's traces of lines on his face saying he's holding in laughter. "Is there a problem?"

I take a minute to catch my breath, but then I finally respond.

"Andy." I shake my head, still chuckling. "I'm sorry, we don't serve people here." He smirks and raises his eyebrows. "Fine. We don't serve people as breakfast here." He nods.

"Oh, okay. Because I really remember-" he stops when I give him a look, more than not amused. He smiles mockingly sweet at me, then says, "Hmmm...then surprise me."

I shake my head at the repetition

"Okay. Sure." I turn to the fridge and get out eggs and other ingredients to make an omelette for him. He smiles when he realizes that's what I'm making.

While it's cooking, I sit on the counter and watch him as he scrolls through his phone. He smiles from time to time, making me bite my lip.

Finally I just walk over and kiss him. He immediately puts his phone down and kisses me back, passionately. He brings one hand to my face and the other to my neck, pulling me even closer. I'm surprised by how dominant he seems to want to be, but I allow him to, kind of enjoying it, even though I'd never admit it to anyone but him.

When we pull away, my hands have traveled to his face, gently tracing his his sexy as hell jawline. He smiles at me.

"You're hella cute when you let me do that," he breathes quietly. I smile.

"You're really hot when you do that to me baby." He smiles, a sweet and innocent Andy Fowler smile that makes my heart melt. I take one of his hands in both of mine and kiss it gently. He giggles and it makes the rest of me turn into a puddle of cuteness. I can't believe that, out of anyone, Andy Fowler chose me, his stepbrother.

Suddenly, there's the smell of burning in the air and I turn around, his hand still in mine, resting on his leg. There's a small amount of smoke coming from the pan on the stove. I throw an apologetic smile at Andy before quickly heading to the destroyed breakfast. I sigh internally. Why can't I ever get this romance thing right?

Andy comes up behind me as I take a spatula and scrape it off of the pan. There's a gentle hand on my shoulder. I stop and look back at his slightly apologetic, forgiving expression.

"It's okay, Rye," he says, clearly understanding that I'm upset. "It's just an omelette, right?" I shrug, continuing to throw it away. His hand moves to my back, running up and down slowly, comforting. I suddenly feel like I want to cry for a number of reasons, having the best boyfriend in the world versus the destroying feeling that I can't take care of him.

"Don't worry," he says. "If it really makes you feel that bad, you could just make me one tomorrow, right?" His voice is soft, caring. I smile weakly and set down everything I have in my hands.

"Thank you, Fovvs." I take him into a hug, feeling the tears start to fall from my eyes.

"Baby, don't cry," he says, pulling away slightly. I guess he can feel my tears on his shirt.

"I know, I just love you so much."

~
Wow so um, I won't be updating for awhile after 24 AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT ILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN!

Marching band is tomorrow and I'm stressing out, I've already had a mental breakdown and I have a feeling it's one of many for this year and I'm scared and shit like that so let's see how that goes.

But I'm telling you guys, this chapter will be way better because the person who wrote this is amazing so go check her out.