Chapter Thirty-Three {Why is fate so mean to me}

Fem Andy?

I think yes

{Andy Fowler}
Waking up I was still on Rye's lap and I felt him run his hands through my hair softly.

"Morning," He replied.

I cuddled into him more.

"Do you still wanna go out or do you wanna talk about it first?" Rye asked softly.

"Both, but I wanna talk first," I replied, my voice sore for some reason.

"Talk whenever your ready love," He replied.

I nodded my head before drifting off back to sleep.

Rye wouldn't push me for things like this, he was patient and i don't understand how.

Eventually I woke up for like the 10th time on falling asleep [sounds like someone I know] and kissed his neck softly.

"Someone's back in reality again," Rye laughed.

"Stop it," I laughed but it coming out deeper because my voice was still in that state.

"Well you're tired but can't blame you love," He replied.

My phone buzzed.

The one and only Irish dude: where tf did you go? You left me with you dad but luckily I made an excuse saying I had football but I'm at Harvey's and Rye hasn't shown up to school so where are you bro?

For the first time in awhile I ignored Jack.

"What's wrong Mi amor?" Rye asked, pushing my hair out of my face.

"A lot?" I replied but it came out more of a question then answer.

"Wanna talk about it or tea first?" Rye asked.

"I wanna talk first," I mumbled.

"Alright then let's go on that date yeah?" Rye said as he rubbed my back softly.

I nodded.

"Start when you want to love," Rye said.

I nodded again.

~
I sat there for another 25 minutes before I finally spoke.

"I've been thinking a lot about my dad a lot and I feel bad but I ant less England and then I would have to get a green card and visa and honestly I don't wanna go through that and I know my dad is in the states legally I just don't think I can leave now. I first though I should go with him when he first went to the embassy and stuff to get the stuff for America and get papers to go over there legally too but over the last year I've grown on you Rye and I don't think I could leave you because I'm so god damn dependent on you and I never realized how much I need you until now and I don't want to leave my friends again because I already started over and I'm not willing to start over again especially in a completely different culture and time zone," I said, taking a break to take a breath that I didn't realize I needed.

I looked up at Rye who didn't say anything but continued to softly run his fingers up and down my arm.

"Is that it?" Rye asked.

"For now," I replied.

"If you want to tell me something at anytime then tell me and we'll go Somewhere quiet and private," He said.

I nodded.

"Can we go to the beach? I wanna go there since it's not that cold outside and not that hot," I asked.