The doll

Amber was a quiet six year old child, she excelled in school and other activities but didn't have many friends. One day her parents decided to take her to an old antique shop where they sold dolls. Amber immediately fell in love with an old doll in the back of the shop. This doll had long curly blonde hair and the bluest eyes, in fact she looked a lot like amber. The doll was wearing a pink dress with black polka dots. Amber looked down only to find a name tag with the name Annabelle written on a metal name tag. "I want this one Mommy" amber says smiling and jumping up and down. Her mom felt uneasy about the doll but whatever to make her little girl happy. They bought the doll and brought it home. Amber played with the doll every second of the day she would tell it stories and even exclaim that the doll talked to her. At dinner that night amber even told her mom to make Annabelle a plate of food to. Her mom smiled at amber and did just that, she made a small plate of food using left overs from the family. "Ok amber it's time to go to bed" her mother says, amber frowns but smiles once again after remembering that she now has Annabelle to sleep with her. "Ok Mommy" amber says, they go to her room and her mom tucks her in and reads her a bedtime story, soon enough amber has fallen into a slumber holding the doll tightly to her chest, her mom turns out the lights and then hears a small gasp she turns towards ambers bed to find nothing but her same sleeping child, she shakes her head and closes the door. Amber awakens to the sound of screaming she runs to the source of the sound which is her parents room and finds her doll standing over her dads dead body and her mom was in the corner crying covered in blood. "M-Mommy" amber stutters suddenly bursting into tears. Her doll then drops to the floor and stays still. "Amber go to your room" her mom says still shaking in the corner "but Mommy-" "I said go" amber goes down stairs and calls the police they arrive and arrest ambers mom. But the doll laid on the floor still, Amber tried to tell them that the doll did it but no one listened now from this day forward you are cursed if you hear a little girl singing run as fast as you can because if she catches you who knows what might happen....