Chapter 7

Volume 1: The Hero Meets The Villains

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil."
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Key
'Hey' - Normal Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Author Speaking

~ Hello, Again! ~

Today is Saturday and it's been a few days after the incident at the Forever Forest. But in the Support Team's dorm, Izuku is frantically getting dressed after sleeping in for the first time in forever. So, Glynda Goodwitch came knocking on the door, looking for her assistant.

"Mr. Midoriya!" She yelled as she knocked on the door as the door opened hastily by Izuku who was dressed casually in jeans, a light blue shirt, and a dark green vest.

 Midoriya!" She yelled as she knocked on the door as the door opened hastily by Izuku who was dressed casually in jeans, a light blue shirt, and a dark green vest

"Sorry, need something, Glyn?" He asked casually.

"You're going into Vale today, right?" She asked getting a small nod in response. "Look out for these people *Shows Scroll*. If you see them don't engage in battle unless necessary."

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked as he finished putting his belt on.

"I just have the feeling that you'll get involved." She said before walking off with a sway in her hips, taunting him although no one else knew about it.

'Good thing that punishment ends tomorrow... ' Izuku thought as he went back into his room and put on a black watch and bracelet, both with green decals/trims.

With all that in mind, Izuku left towards team JNPR's dorm and knocked on their door which was answered by Nora. Who slammed the door in his face before a bunch of mysterious noises but probably fighting or arguing occurred within the room. These noises woke up Weiss who was across the hall, getting her 'beauty sleep' as she calls it.

"Why are you so noisy in the morning!?" She shouted as she opened the door and saw Izuku. "Why are you dressed like that?" She asked as she leaned against her dorm's doorway in her nightgown.

"Oh, Pyrrha and I were going to Vale for the day." He answered as the noises started to cease. 

"Hmph, you're going to choose her over me!?" She said going into her Tsundere mode.

"Oi, Weiss." He said as he pulled her close by the hip. "It's just for today, please I'll always choose my little Snowflake." He said as Weiss blushed before pushing him away and slamming her dorm's door close before starting to hug a pillow for the rest of the day.

*Door creaks open*

"Hey, Izuku." Said Pyrrha as she came out wearing a white shirt with a red cardigan over it, a black skirt, pantyhose, and some flats. "H-How do I l-look?"