She?

Tears formed in my eyes and started rolling down the side of my cheek.

"You're a man right?" Taehyung ask all of sudden.

"Y-yes," I replied now noticing I was crying.

"Then why are you acting like this. Your so sensitive! Get your head straight!" he yelled harshly.

Then Jimin motioned me to go to class. I refused. I have to win for the sake of my reputation. 

"You get your head straight!" I yelled back at him.

<Jimin's POV>

I turn around slightly. Crap. A teacher was heading towards us.

"Then why are you acting like this. Your so sensitive! Get your head straight!" 

Tae hasn't been mad like this in awhile. The last time he got this mad was because of what happened before.

I motioned Jin-soo to get to class. He turned away.

C'mon please! Just this once please! I heard the teacher's footsteps getting closer. 

THINK! THINK! I didn't know what to do. They where still going back and forth at each other.

"Hey! You three!" the teacher started.

Shit!

I took both of their wrist and started running.

"What are you doing!" Jin-soo asked. I didn't answer I kept just kept running.

"HYUUUNNGG!!" I heard Tae screaming. I tried to keep in my laughter. XD

Where should wee go...oh my dorm!

<Normal POV>

Jimin took us and threw us into his dorm and locked the door.

"What the hell hyung!" Taehyung shouted.

"No problem!" he said and smiled.

I laughed until Taehyung shot a death stare at me.

"You think this is funny?" he said seriously. I kept laughing. They both looked at me and started laughing too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all headed to our second class. I almost forgot about the rumor until I saw everyone looking at me. Jimin shifted in front of me. Instead of looking at me they looked at him. Everybody, even Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" I heard him whisper to Jimin.

"I'm getting rid of this stupid rumor." he replied calmly and continued. My face turned into a tomato. Is he caring about me??

"C'mon guys is this the best you guys can do? If your gonna make a fool out of someone make it about someone more important than this newbie!" he said then he looked back down at me and smiled at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class no one looked at me, talked to me, or even talked about me. For some reason everyone listened to Jimin.

"Hey, um...thanks." I said quietly to Jimin walking beside me.

"For what?" he asked looking all confused.

Wasn't it obvious why? For pulling me out of the hall while people where looking at me. For helping me escape possible detention. For making me and Taehyung cool. For making us laugh. And for standing up for me.