Like?

Screw me! Now I'm craving ramen...oh well. Back to story!

He kept staring into my eyes.

"Are you J-Jin soo? he asked still shocked.

Felix turned his head to look at me slightly.

"Does that really make sense? This is my girlfriend Y/N", Felix said.

What? I'm not his girlfriend! I gave him a 'what the hell' look.

"It makes more sense ok, just stay quiet and trust me. I'll get us outta this," he whispered to me.

I hope.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, you just looked like someone from my school," Hoseok tried to explain.

Say it's ok and lets get outta here please don't-

"Did you just insult my girlfriend?" Felix exclaimed. "We'll be leaving now!"

Dude!

He walked out with me still on his back.

"I should be an actor, shouldn't I?" Felix asked and started laughing.

"This isn't the time. I could've got caught!" I said.

"But you didn't, so stop whining and lets go!" he said. I got off his back.

"Where?" I asked.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get chicken! And what goes best with chicken?" he asked. Even though I couldn't see his face I could feel him smirking.

"I don't know...apple juice?" I asked trying to be sarcastic.

"No pabo, beer!" he exclaimed proudly.

"We shouldn't drink," I said hoping he would change his mind.

"Why not? You're having a hard time, I can help you and we have the rest of the weekend to recover. We'll get take out since I know you get embarrassed drinking in public," he explained.

I hesitated, "I don't think its a-"

"Last one back to the dorm is the biggest pabo!" he exclaimed and started running.

"Yah!" I shouted chasing after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung wasn't here yet..thank goodness. I gave Felix my phone to call.

He hung up and turned to me then smiled.

"Yah, we're gonna get in trouble," I said worried.

"Nah, I'm new! I'll just say something like 'oops I didn't know,' or 'oh sorry they used to let us at our old school,' you know stuff like that."

I was on my phone while Felix went to the gate to go pay. He came back with two plastic bags with chicken and beer.

I scooched over so he could sit too. I opened up my can.

"Cheers!" he exclaimed and I chugged my can to the last drop.

-------------------------------------------------------------

<1 hour later>

My vision started to get blurry. I attempted to stand but immediately fell back down. I could hear Felix throwing up in the bathroom.

I giggled.

Wait? Since when was my voice this high pitched?

"Felix! I'm bored! You left!" I whined.