•: 4 :•

Your Pov

You wake up and see the sun is still down.You got off your bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You were getting a cup and heard the human. "Y-y/n...What are you doing" "I'm getting a glass of water human" "Oh um y/n I was wondering if you can tell me why you hate humans like you" "You still haven't figure it out have you human" "Um no" "Me and my brothers are vampires and you are a human with blood" "Ok..." "And humans like you just take my brothers away with your blood" "Oh I didn't see" "Whatever" "Wait y/n" "What do you want human" "I..." "Your wasting my time I'm leaving" "Oh...ok"

You didn't want to see or talk to yui so you left yui alone in the kitchen.Instead of going to your room you went to the garden.

You were lookingat the F/c roses you grew 2 years ago.Tne roses always make you happy., You were always surprised that the roses are still alive. "Hey Y/n" You heard your brother Subaru. "Oh Hi subaru..." "You thinking about yui" "I don't want to hear that human name" "y/n you can't keep thinking about the human" "...whatever" "Y/n I promised didn't I " "Yeah but still I hate that human" "I hate the human too but you can't be sad forever" "I can be sad and I will be sad" "Y/n I really miss the smile you always have in your face" "But the smile is gone subaru" This was silences for a while until you felt subaru hugging you. "S-subaru what a-are you d-doing" "Hugging you" "But I thought you hate hugs" "I did...but that was the old me" You smiled and hugged him. You knew the human was watching you but you ingored it.

Yui Pov

I see subaru and y/n hugging.I smile and continued watching. "Yui didn't anyone tell you stocking someone is rude" Y/n spoke and stopped hugging subaru. "Um I sorry I'll leave" Then I left leaving y/n and subaru alone.

Your Pov

Yui is such a creep."Why was Yui spying on us" "I don't know as long as she gone..." "Oh... come on lets go inside" You and subaru were inside the mansion. 'Why does the human have to follow me everywhere I go' "Hey y/n" You looked at subaru. "Yes subaru-kun...what is it" "If Yui bothers you just tell me so I can tell her to stay away from you" "And if she still bothers me" "She will get punished" "Thanks Subaru" "No problem Y/n..."

'I'll always be there for you'