•: 7 :•

Yui Pov

We came back from night school. When we went inside everyone was at the living room and talking so I joined. "Okay we need to make something for y/n...have any ideas what will make her happy and calm" "Hm maybe a cake will be fine" Kanato said. "I guess..." "Maybe we should give her flowers from the garden" "She does like flowers" "How about we give her cake and flowers" "Great idea" "But who is going to do what" "Yui is making the cake and everyone else is getting flowers for y/n" Everyone left me alone until Reiji came to me. "Yui don't make a mess at my kitchen and make the cake perfect" "Okay Reiji" When everyone left to get flowers from the garden I went to the kitchen to make a cake for y/n. "Okay I can do this"

35 minutes later

Everyone came back to the living room and Subaru was holding the flowers.

"The flowers look pretty" "How is the cake" "It's finished"

"The cake looks good Nice job" "Thanks" "Okay Ayato go get y/n from her room" Ayato left and I look at the cake and smiled 'I hope she likes it' Ayato came running and yelled "Y/N IS NOT AT HER ROOM" "What do you mean" "She is missing" Everyone ra...

"The cake looks good Nice job" "Thanks" "Okay Ayato go get y/n from her room" Ayato left and I look at the cake and smiled 'I hope she likes it' Ayato came running and yelled "Y/N IS NOT AT HER ROOM" "What do you mean" "She is missing" Everyone rans to y/n room and I place the cake on the table and ran with them.

Everyone was at y/n room and looked around to see no vampire girl around. "Hey I found something" Shu said. "What is it" "A letter"

Dear Brothers and Human,

I ran away cause I couldn't take this anymore.I hated this blood sucking thing you have with humans.I ran away far away from this place as possible.I'm not going to tell you where cause then you will search for me.Have fun without me and just have fun with the human girl.

Sincerely, Y/n Sakamaki

"Y/n left without saying good bye to me and teddy" Kanato started holding teddy very tight."This has to be some kind of joke" Subaru then punch the wall.Everyone started crying and little. "We will find her and once we find her we won't pay attention to Yui only y/n" Everyone nodded and left the room without another word.