16 - Orange Ya in Love?

#TFIOSinspiration

all i'm sayin😳

Moments

"Seriously, though. Orange? Couldn't have picked a harder color to work with could you?" I grumble, mainly to myself, as I make the finishing touches on all of the boy's orange outfits.

Seriously, I get it's Amsterdam and everything, but orange is the most temperamental color to work with. Plus, the fact that Caroline and I had to make them each orange tuxedos, because no one makes orange tuxedos! I mean, come on! They decided before consulting the people who would actually have to put it all together for them, that the concert in Amsterdam would be ALL ORANGE!

So here I am, five minutes till the show, putting together the boy's ridiculous orange suits.

"Done!" I exclaim as I cut the thread of Zayn's jacket. "Now, go get on stage before I stab you all with my sewing needles for making me do that."

The boys all scurry out quickly to that, excluding only Louis, who stays back behind the boys a few seconds to be the last one through the door so he can give me a quick kiss before leaving to go on stage.

"Have fun!" I call after him as he walks through the door.

He spins on his heel and turns back quickly to smile at me. When I think he would turn around again to leave, he stays put, staring at me, seemingly having some sort of internal debate with himself about something. Soon, however, he makes a move, only he doesn't walk away. He quickly looks up and down the hallway before walking determinedly over to me once again.

"One more thing," he says quietly.

His hands go to cup my cheeks as he bring his smile to my lips for a kiss. It's no peck; our lips moving in sync together. Before it gets too heated, though, we both pull away, knowing Louis actually has to go, and he turns to go once again with a smile plastered on his face.

I smile and shake my head at the butterflies that boy gave me. Before I get lost in my daydream, I force myself back to reality, and grab my leather jacket, slipping my arms through the sleeves, and sling my worn-leather bag that carries my life over my shoulder. I slip on my orange Toms--compliments of the boys--which I wasn't aware existed. The color is the same as the orange top I have on. Yes, I too am forced to go 'all orange'.

Once I have picked up everything from the dressing room, I leave to meet up with Hailee backstage. She is amazingly excited that she gets to sit backstage at a One Direction concert. I swear she's about to pass out just at the thought of it. I somewhat hope that she will be able to ease into all of this with the boys, because--although I love her, fangirl and all--she has her moments when I am worried she will seriously scare the boys.

Well, I guess I knew she was insane from the minute I met her. I loved her insanity then, and I love it now.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you serious?!" I squeal.

"Yes! Now would you stop asking me that and go change! The reservation's in an hour!" Louis chuckles.

"Okay, okay! You're the best!" I giggle again before turning to run to the tour bus to grab a change of clothes.

I run through the door to find Hailee already in there with her bag on the couch open wide. She looks like she is getting ready for bed. Haha, not yet she can't.

"Hailee! Louis just told me he booked a gondola ride through the city for you, me, him, and Harry!" I squeal, still excited.

"What?! That's amazing!" she says, joining in my squealing. "Wow! I can't believe I get a One Direction concert and a ride through Amsterdam in one night!"