Chapter Eleven: Last Minute Revelations

Alexander sighs as we get in the car to comfortably and safely (Under Antonio's very insistent request) wait for Mr. Leonardo to return, so we can get to the cabin "When did I asked for more family drama than the one that I already have?" Alex asks as he loosens his tie "Secrets are not meant to be forever, they must be exposed, sooner or later" I say as I grab his hand "But that's not what worries you" I say and he sighs even harder "I have been living all my life thinking that my father is dead, I hated it my grandfather for it, because of her lie, but now it turns out that he is alive and Mother is having a relationship with him behind Robert's back, not only that, Amelia know our father, but I do not, she has a relationship with him, but I do not, and nobody bothered in to adding me to the family" Alex says "I am sure they had their reasons, I do not support what they did, but I am sure they have very logical reasons for the decisions they took" I say and he sighs "For the moment, I do not want to keep talking about it, I will just get angry, and..." "Shut everybody out, okay, what do you want to talk about?" I ask "Why did Joseph brought you here? I thought he was going to wait for the two weeks to end, just like we asked them" Alex answers and I sigh "You do not want to talk about your family drama, but you want to talk about mine?" I ask "He took you without consent, I do want to know about that drama" Alex answers as he looks at me.

"He wanted to keep me away from the evil world I live in" I say and Alex frowns "He wanted to remove the "parasite" I carry, because it has his blood" I go on, Alex looks at me like if I had gone crazy "That's what he said, I am repeating what he said" I say "Would speak in 21st century English" Alex says "He wanted to take me away from you, from my father's family, because he feels remorse for what he did to my mother, but not only that, since the baby I carry has my father's DNA, he wanted to force me into abortion, he thinks that my family was going to take me away like my father did with my mother, thank God Antonio was here, thank God your father arrived, because I do not want to think what would have happened if none of them were with me" I say "Andrea, none of that sounds normal" Alex says "I know, your father told me that Joseph has been into institutions, but he hasn't rehabilitated completely" I say "Okay, I am taking this to court, I do not want any wacko on the streets, specially when he wants to lock you up" Alex says "You father asked me to be understanding, that he would take care of everything" I say "No, I do not know the man enough to trust him, Andrea, you know I do not play with your safety, also Antonio is anxious, if I do not something about it, he will not leave you alone, and he will never be at peace, I am sorry, he has to go down, and no visits, I do not care what, he stays out" Alex says and I nod.

"Mr. Woods, Mr. Woods is here, we are ready to departure" Ryan says "Good, let's go, I want to be far away from this place as possible" Alex says as Antonio takes the front seat and Ryan starts the car.

***

"Leonardo, my love, I am sorry you met our son like this, you were right, I had to be more diligent about it" Mrs. Martha says as Mr. Leonardo enters to the cabin "Is alright, Martha, he knows, now we need to answer all his questions" Mr. Leonardo says "Alexander" Mrs. Martha calls as we enter the cabin "Mother" Alex answers, I detect that little ice cold voice tone of his, he is very displeased, I release a chuckle, when he is like this, sometimes he looks like a five year old "I am so sorry you had to find out like this, I was going to tell you, but the time was never right" Mrs. Martha says as she pulls Alex into a hug.

"Let's get this done" Alex says coldly as he walks out of her embrace and heads to the living room "Dad" Amelia calls as she runs to Mr. Leonardo, he opens his arms and gives her a huge Papa Bear hug "My little angel, I am so happy to see you, since you decided to skip the trip to Puerto Rico with me this year" Mr. Leonardo says "I am sorry, Alex did a huge birthday party for me and then he got married, I had to be here for those" Amelia says "I understand" Mr. Leonardo says as she pulls Amelia into another hug.