Bonus Chapter

Bonus chapter: Surprise!

A/n: before this chapter even starts I'm just letting you guys know that I am very thankful for the votes, comments and positive feedbacks of this book. And as promised, my face (up above) is now revealed. (The kid in the back is my brother its his birthday today sooo... Why not?)

Now on wards!

°°°

Waking up next to the one you love is one of the most beautiful sights you will ever see in your life time.

Rays of sunshine beamed through the curtains, birds chirping, soft snoring can be heard. The sight was perfect to say the least.

Eren's eyes fluttered open seeing Levi next to her, holding her protectively.

"Good morning love~" she greeted as she pecked the raven's lips.

"Good morning hun~" he said as he deepened the kiss.

Eren chuckled and pulled back. "Come on, we have to get up." She said as she started to get up.

Levi groaned and pulled her back down.

"Noo, five more minutes." He whined.

"No, Levi come on. We need to go!" She said as she struggled out of his grip but Levi held her in place smirking as he did so.

She gave up moments later since Levi had a firm grip around her. She just decided to snuggle in closer to her husband's chest.

"Fine. Just five minutes."

Levi smirked even more hearing this and pulled her closer.

After five minutes have past Eren started to squirm out of Levi's grip.

"Levi, five minutes are up. Come on let me go!" She whined.

"No." He said stubbornly.

Without warning, Eren whistled loudly. Levi wasn't affected by this and just hugged her closer.

Suddenly, he felt his face being licked.

Groaning, he opened his eyes to see Beau licking his face. Eren was trying to contain her giggle.

Titan came a few seconds later jumping on the bed which cause Levi to jerk up and off of bed pulling Eren with him.

Eren laughed when they both fell off.

"I told you." Eren said in between fits of laughter.

"Fine, I'm up." He said as he and Eren stood up.

Eren smirked. But that smirk fell as she rushed up the bathroom.

Huh? What just happened?

Levi went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Hun? You okay?"

"Yes, but I'm late for work!" She said.

"Alright. I'll use the down stairs bathroom then." He said, whispering the second part.

This has been going on for nearly a week now, Levi tried to figure out what was happening with his wife but to his disappointment found nothing.

Heading to the downstairs bathroom, he got ready and made sure to dress presentably then proceeded to make breakfast.

°°°
"Does he know?"

"No. Not yet, but I'm pretty sure he's worried."

"When are you planning to tell him?"