Prologue

Contains abuse, alcohol, and cussing. Just warning you all before you read it. I think it will only be in this chapter and mentioned later on.
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" screamed your mom as she slapped you across the face, leaving a red hand mark in it's place. "YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY YOUR DADDY AIN'T HERE!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! GO PICK THAT SHIT UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" your mother screamed as she threw down the food you had cooked and got up to go grab more alcohol. You grabbed a bag and the mop as you went down to go grab the food you felt something hit your head.

Your (e/c) eyes casted down at the floor to see shattered glass as you looked down pieces of glass fell off your head, some of them stained with blood. The realization hit, she had smashed a beer bottle on your head. Your vision blurred and you realized that you were crying. "Pick it up. I don't want to see you for the rest of the fucking night." your mother said as she kicked you in the stomach and making you land in the glass.

She sneered at you before walking away. Tears flow freely from your (e/c) eyes as you got up trembling and started to pick up the mess. You mopped up all the blood and stains that the food caused. You walked towards your room looking in the living room as you past it, seeing your mother dowing every last drop of the alcohol. Once you made it to your room you locked the door and blocked it with a chair. You looked down at your arm to see it dripping blood, you winced as you started to walk towards your dresser. You opened it and grabbed the med kit that you hid from your mother.

You stared at it then turned towards the bathroom that was connected to your room. Since she didn't want to see you she gave you the room that had a bathroom in it. Looking at the mirror you saw your (h/l) (h/c) hair stained with your blood, your (f/c) shirt stained with blood as well, and your arm covered with cuts and bruises. As you were taking out pieces of glass and patching up your injuries, you started to think. I can't live here I'll die. You thought as you got done bandaging your arm. You looked at the mirror your arm covered in bandages, your head not so much just around your forehead, and bandage on your cheek where she slapped you apparently she had broken the skin. Your (e/c) eyes shined as you found a new hope in your despair filled life.

You walked out of the bathroom and started to look for a backpack. Once you found one you started to shove stuff that you would need. You looked around the room to see if there was anything else you needed to grab when your eyes landed in your stuff animal. You grabbed and placed it in your bag, it was the only thing left that reminded you of your dad. You looked at the clock in the room which read 12:39 AM. Perfect! She should be asleep! You thought as you grabbed your bag and quietly walled towards your bedroom door, removing the chair that was blocking it you opened it. You poked your head out of it and peered into the living room. Yup! She fast asleep. You thought as you quietly walked towards the kitchen.

You quickly but quietly started to shove food and bottles of water in your backpack and started to walk towards the door grabbing two boxes of matches and two lighters. She wouldn't need these. You thought smiling as you walked out the front door, shutting it behind you. You then began run as fast you can so you can get away from that hell hole before she wakes up.

You continued to run not knowing where you're going. After a while of running you stopped so your lungs rest. You checked your mothers watch that you had took before you left. It read 1:47 AM. "Holy shit i was running for that long!?" you said out loud as you started at it in shock. You started to walk and notice a gate up ahead. You groaned as you started to jog up to the gate. You looked through the gate to see graves. "Oh cool a cemetery! I can stay here for the night and hopefully leave before the grounds keeper sees me!" you said to yourself as you found an opening. Once you made it inside you looked around to see if anyone saw you, when you spotted no one you started to walk around.

You were looking for a spot that looked like it was hidden when you spotted a freshly dug grave. "What the...?" you muttered walking towards it. Once you got to the grave you looked inside to see a dead bird in there. "It looks freshly killed..." you muttered. You heard a pair of footsteps coming up behind you.

"Oh. Hello there!"

______________________________________

And I'm going to end it there! Hehe cliff hanger. I hate them too but it's just a prologue! I hope you enjoyed this! First chapter! Yay!! Don't worry Eddie will be in the next chapter so don't kill me! I hope you like my terrible writing! I suck at taking pictures! Should I redraw the cover on my phone?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Have a great day/night you awesome person!