Chapter 4

I suck at updating.... Welp chap 4 so Magical sparkles!! *glitter is thrown* yeh!....
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"(Y/n)? Can you go to the store and gets some milk and eggs? Here some money and a little extra so you could get something too!" Mary said with a smile. "Alright!" you chirped and put on your shoes. "I'm coming!" you heard satan call out. "Not today satan!" you shouted stepping to right. Liam fell to the ground and just laid there. "I am not satan." he mumbled out. "Sure you aren't..." you mumbled smirking. He lifted his head and glared at you. "I'm not!" he cried out. "Liam you can't go with her, you got to go feed the animals!" Mary said. The look of horror on Liam's face will never leave you. "Nooo!!! Tell my story!! Tell my wife and kids I love em and to put on my gravestone 'Go away I'm sleeping!' ahhh!!" he shouted as he got dragged away by Mary. "What kind of people am I living with?..." you questioned and slowly walked out of the house. "YOU SON OF A BLUEBERRY! I HATE YOU!! HARRISON NOT YOU TOO!? MIMI NO-AHHH!!" you sweat dropped as you walked away. Don't worry Liam I'll ask Eddie to put that on your gravestone. You smirked walking to town. "Milk and eggs. Milk and eggs..." you mumbled as you found your way into town.

You looked around and found a store. You smiled before walking towards it. Before you could opened it someone opened it. They bumped into and let out a little 'oof'. "(Y/n)?" You head them say. "Eddie!" You said before giving him a small hug. "How you been?" Eddie asked smiling. "Good! Just came for milk and eggs! What about you!" "I just came for bread." He said holding up a loaf of bread from his bag. You made a 'oh' face before entering. "Wanna hang out?" Eddie asked. "Sure!" You chirped. "Yay! Meet me at the park at 1 in the afternoon." He said getting ready to walk off. "Ok!" You said before walking inside. You grabbed the milk and eggs before looking around. You grabbed a (f/sn) (favorite snack). "Should I get Liam something...?" You mumbled before looking around and shaking your head. You left the store and saw a person selling shaved ice. You ran up and looked at the flavors. "Can I have one red one and one (f/f)?" You asked looking at how much money you had left. "That'll be $2.00," the man said. You paid and walked home fast while eating yours. "This has to be a sport!" You said trying to get there fast. You got there and looked at Liam's shaved ice, a little melted. You opened the door and saw Mary cooking. "Just place it on the counter please." She said while cooking you did what she said but took out your (f/sn). You sat at the table and noticed Liam. He had a look on his face and was covered in scratches and bite marks.

"You ok?" No response. You slid his ice shaving to him and his eye lit up. "YES!" He started devouring his ice shaving in pure bliss. "What happened to you?" You asked nervously.  He stopped and stared at you blankly. "Animals. They hate me. Well...not all just Mary's animals.... Harrison is a bitch." "LIAM! LANGUAGE!" Mary yelled. "It's true!" He yelled back stuffing a spoonful of shaved ice.

"Mary, I'm going to go meet up with one of my friends at 1 in the afternoon." you announced taking a bite out of the food. "Ok!" she chirped bringing Liam his plate. Liam stopped eating his precious shaved ice and stared at you. "Take me with you." he said. "No." you replied getting up. "Please! Don't leave me here to die!" he whined grabbing ahold of your hand. "Sorry, Liam but that's a negative." you said walking away. You heard him drop to his knees and scream. "Noooooooooo!"

(Timeskip to the park)

"Eddie!" you chirped jumping on his back. "Ah! (Y/n)!" he said startled. You giggled and got off his back. "So, what do you want to do?" you inquired. "Play a bit, get some food and uh you choose." he replied poking your cheek. You blushed before running off towards the swings. "Wait up!" you laughed in response to his cry.

"Push me." you laughed as you sat on the swing. He laughed and pushed you. You laughed as you went higher and higher. "Let's see who can go the highest!" you called out. Eddie nodded and began to swing. "Let's go get something to eat (y/n)!" Eddie said while getting off the swing next to you. "Ok!" you said. He grabbed your hand and you two walked off to a cafe.

You both sat down at a booth and waited for a waiter. You hadn't even realised Eddie never let go of your hand. He notice and let go blushing a bit. You blushed a bit but turned your direction towards the upcoming waiter. "Are you two ready to order?" the waiter asked. "Yup! Can I have a slice of vanilla cake and a water please!" Eddie chirped. The wrote it down and turned towards you. "I would like a (favorite food) and (favorite drink) please." you said smiling. Nodding the waiter left with both of your orders.

"(Y/n), you haven't been visting me lately, why?" Eddie asked. "I'm sorry Eddie! I've been falling asleep because of Liam and Mary. I'm so so sorry!" you apologized. "Who's Liam?" Eddie asked an unknown emotion brewing inside of him. "Oh, he's my friend-erm step brother? No, friend. Yeah, friend! Oh! Right he's been dieing to meet you!" you said smiling. Eddie felt relived for some unknown reason and then blushed. "Y-you talk about me!?" he said blushing. You blushed and smiled. "Of course I do! You're my best friend after all!" you chirped. He felt his hurt abit at the word friend but shook it off.

Your food arrived and you both joked around until Eddie stopped. "Hey, you got something on your face." "Really? Where?" you asked grabbing a napkin. "Here. I got it." he said leaning forward and wiping it off with his napkin. You blushed and utter 'thanks' before looking at the time. He blushed and sat back down. "Aww man, I got to go. Sorry Eddie, but can we do this again?" you said. "Sure!" he said a little bit to loudly. You laughed before giving him a hug a peck on the cheek before walking off. You left Eddie standing there his face as red as hair, smiling like an idiot.
______________________________________

Shit! I'm so so so so so so so so so so SORRY!!!! This should of been posted months ago. MONTHS! I feel truly terrible!!! I really do!!! Is there anything I can do to make it up to my dear readers?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!!

Bye!!!!