part one baby boys awaking

I really wanted some excitement. I found it in the sexyiest man I have ever seen so comanding.
    I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when he smirked at my erection I wanted to die.
The next thing I knew he palme's my bulge and say might want to put that away I almost came damn.

After I got over my embarrassing excited encounter I began to dream about my mystery Daddy Alli could think about  was him fucking me into Oblivion.

So when I was ran into him again. I was blushing he leaned into my ear and said u will be my boy won't you?

Suddenly my mouth was to dry to speak I managed to choke out the words yes Daddy.

The next thing I knew I was thrown over his shoulder and carried off. He gentley places me down and says playtime baby boy.

The anticipation. Almost killed me we pulled up to a house with a 3 car garage I was to busy  looking at him he got close and said " I'm Ryan  but u will call me Daddy"

I gulped loud and tried to say im.... But couldn't get the name Tyler out he smirked and said" I will call you baby boy."

We walked in his house hand in hand as soon as the door closed my back was up against it. I was lifted off my feet he pressed his huge cock against mine and begin to grind this felt amazing.

"Are u close babe"Ryan asked I shook my head that is when he stopped and said u will learn to ask permission to cum.

At that thought I came undone with a loud moan as soon I it was over he took off his belt pulled down my pants I was then instructed  to bed over his knee and count how many

Don't worry babe I'll go
  slow until u learn I got  5 hard smacks to the ass by 5 I was in tears and slightly aroused again

" On your knees baby boy  suck me' I was all to happy to oblige but couldn't quit get it all in he began to rub my ass I felt . Myself leaking all over

By this point I was so hot and bothered he carried me to a large best and restraining said "mine" that was the sexyiest thing I ever heard.

Ryan pov
Ohh lord how did I get so lucky I thought to myself as I looked at his beautiful pucker at 30  it's still the hottest one I've seen I couldn't help but to lick it all over I slowly slipped in a finger. He let out a moan so I told cum for me as I stretch this sweet ass."but". Now I growel and he does I cleaned him with my mouth.. before I without warning was pushing inside him he cried out in pain and pleasure I began to stroke is now hard cock he said "Daddy no stop I can't"

I laughed u can and will till I've had my fill I then grabbed a flogger and smacked his ass and back while I pounder harder and harder
"Please"please what ?
"Please' he was almost in tears from holds back so I decided to let him as I emptied inside him after about 15 min.

By the way you move in tomorrow baby boy I want u eveeynite he smiled and said "mine" as he fell asleep

This is my first book of oneshots hope enjoy and if not zero fucks are given 😁😁😘