First day in the facility

It was an average day. A beautiful warm day. I was headed to my car with some stuff to head to the beach until I was kidnapped. A rag went over my nose knocking me out as a bag went over my head. I was caught off guard by two men in a suit. Soon waking up in a holding cell I checked myself to see if I had any bruises or cuts then questioned how I went from a cute sun dress/shorts and tank top to an orange like prison uniform. Looking up I saw a sink, toilet and of course the bed I'm sitting on. Jolted ever so quickly to the sound of the door opening. Two guards stood there holding there guns. "Please step out of your cell and follow us" one had marked. I could've sworn I heard that voice but I can't seem to remember where. I followed as I looked around. Some CD looked sad and depressed. Some looked like they were a bit happy here but others looked scary. As I looked around we finally came to a halt. Accidentally bumping into the guard in front of me not even paying attention. "Pay attention Miss/Mr" he grunted. Keeping quiet I felt embarrassed while seeing a scientist. He seemed nice but of course I can't say for sure what he's actually like towards people like me or to the other staffs here.

* getting a warm welcome*

" Welcome to the facility (y/n) you've been selected for a test on the first day of your arrival" the scientist said politely. I thought they waited a day or two before getting one. Still keeping quiet not sure how to react.

((Sorry if it felt like a long wait... Hope you enjoyed this chapter u3u ))