System failing

It was an hour until the lights went out and all doors had opened. Of course one of the guards tried closing the door until he was dragged out. The screams soon faded into the distance soon stopping. Two other guards went out cocking their guns. They were screaming as they were dragged. Their gun shots could be heard but those came to a stop as well. The only two left were the scientist and myself of course. "I came here in time of a breach" I looked at the scientist with an annoyed look. He made a nerves jester with nothing to say as I looked into his eyes with a dead look. "We need to get out of here as soon as possible" I replied stupidly. The scientist sighed and gave me that look of regret and trusted me.

* later that day *

We left the breach shelter cautiously and swiftly as possible. We started to head down the hallway of what seemed to feel like forever. We ended up reaching the cafeteria where there happened to be an O5-1 with a few guards. We came out with our hands up as the guards pointed guns at us as we made our way over to them. "Seems like two more people have survived" the O5 has replied. I kept quiet as the doctor had chatted with the O5 for a bit while I got myself some food.

((Until next time.. Sorry for a long while to bring out a chapter that's short.. Rip))