The normal life returns...

The next day will be when I start school again. I am really excited to tell them about this wonderful journey I had during school and holiday times.

"Mum," I say without thinking. "Are we going out today since I start school tomorrow and will have no more time after that?"

"Yes," Mum replies, straight away. "We will go out for dinner with Ella and her family tonight since I just messaged them and they said that they were free."

"Ok" Was my reply.

It was 6:00 pm already and we just got there. Ella and her family are already waiting for us. I said "Hi" and then started to talk to her about school tomorrow and if she was excited about tomorrow. She replied that she isn't excited for tomorrow because she hasn't finished one of her assignments since the start of the last term. When dinner had finished, I said "Bye" to Ella and then went back home with my mum. My mum told me that I had to get an early sleep to get up at 6:00 am tomorrow so she can take me to school. 5 minutes later... I was sound asleep, dreaming about this fantastic journey.

Today was the day that I finally start school again. When I get to school, I find out that all the boys in my class had been swapped out into the class next to mine. That is a good sign so now there are no more boys in the class. The bell rings and we all start to scurry make to class. On the way back, I see Allen and ask him what he's up to these days. He replies with a "Not so good things.". Anyway, it time to get to class. I get to class just in time and then suddenly remember that there was homework during the short break period. It was OK though since the teacher was the unknown lady, secretly. My life is normal again. I am so happy!!