4 - Torments

| (F/n) Caesar |

Its been nearly a week since, I've moved. Me and the rest finished cleaning up the mansion and it looks less scarier now. We replaced and threw away broken furniture and decorated the place a little. I'm grateful for the help.

But lately, I feel like I'm being watched. Is it because I'm lonely in such a big place. Am I just scared that I'm being paranoid?

I don't know. Ever since the incident back in the forest, I keep seeing things and hearing voices and I don't know whether to tell the Pines or just keep it to myself.

Even more strange. I have dreams. Well a dream- but it repeats everynight after I close my eyes. It's unclear. It's all blurry and muffled. But someone or something's yelling for help. Desperately.

I walked to the Mystery Shack after I left the mansion. Did I mention I work at there? Yes. Stanfo- I mean, Stanley has hired me to work with Wendy but I don't really do much, I just clean and restock items and when that's done I take a break and chat with Wendy and the twins or even Soos if he's not repairing something.

"Hey hey hey! Stop slacking off we have work to do!" Stanfor- Stanley appeared. I'm still confused with their names..

"Grunkle Stan. We have no customers, come on." Mabel whined.

"It's the beginning of summer means tourists are on their way with their wallets. They need to know where to empty them. So! I prepared signs.. again!" He cheered, showing us about twenty signs in his hands.

"What happened to the one's in the forest that I hammered to the trees?! Two years ago?!" Dipper asked.

"Memories." Mabel grinned and nudged Dipper's arm.

"They got taken down after I got arrested so you need to put them back again."

"Can I help?" I speak up.

"Meh.. sure, just get it done." He then handed the signs to the two of us. Then I looked over to Dipper who's face is all red.

"Dip-"

"Alright (F/n) let's go hammer these signs now!!" He suddenly yelled for no reason.

"Okay? Let's go." We walked outside and headed towards the woods.

"Should we separate wa-"

"Yes that sounds like a great idea, I'll go over there!" He yelled again and ran to the other direction.

For some reason, he sounded really nervous.

I walked to a tree and started to hammer a nail to it and then hang the sign on it. I repeatedly did the same thing for the next three minutes.

I walked further away from the Mystery Shack and further to the forests. I stopped on my tracks when I hear voices. Again.

I looked at my surroundings to see nobody. "Dipper?" I called.

'Is this all in my head..?'

I ignored it and grabbed the remaining signs and my tools. I walked faster to another tree and started hammering the nail to the tree once again. 

I hit the nail but with the hammer only to feel a sting at the back of my neck. I felt numb and light-headed. Everything started to blur and I felt my legs failing to stand up.

Everything started to flicker and turn grey. Then back to normal. Then grey..

Last thing I saw was black.