7 - Connected

| (Y/n) Caesar |

I hurried to the Mystery Shack because I was running late for work.

I opened the door and was greeted by Wendy. She was sitting behind the cashier with her feet resting on the desk. Like always.

"Hey. What's up? You're late today."

I took of my bag and placed it below the desk.

"Sorry. I overslept." I say.

I overslept becaus I had the most amazing dream. The triangle creature, Bill Cipher. I met him again in my dreams. At first I was cautious but I became a little comfortable with him. In my dream, or rather, the mindscape. He led me to many of my past memories, the ones I enjoyed the most. 

It was fun.

But eventually everything was fading, I was waking up. And when I did, I thought it was all a dream and it never happened. But Bill appeared right before me, promised we'd meet again. But before leaving, he held my hand and my ring glew bright blue.

And with that he said, "We're connected." Just like before when I freed him. He also told me we were connected.

After that he left but he told me he'd be watching me. That he'll protect me because that's what spirits do. Then he vanished.

I took a look at my ring and smiled.

'I made an isosceles friend.' I slightly giggled.

Wendy looked at me wierd. "You alright there buddy?"

"Yeees." I turned around to hide my grin. I called Bill equilateral last night and he wasn't happy with it. He corrected me and told me he's an isosceles triangle, while stomping his foot on the grou- air. 

It was kinda cute though- what is wrong with me?

I shake my head and walked towards the storage room. I grabbed the broom and the dust pan and started sweeping the wood floor.

Some customer's walked in and bought stuff and after a few minutes I was done sweeping. I set the broom next to the wall so it wouldn't fall and walked towards Wendy.

"You get the easy job, Wendy. Whyy." I pouted.

"Because I'm so cool." She said smiling, not taking her eyes of her magazine.

I look at the magazine she was reading and the front cover said in large and bold letters; 'AVOID EYE CONTACT.'

"Pff- What are you reading?"

"I don't know. I found it at home and grabbed it because why not?" She said. "Now I'm just reading it to past time."

"Oh! What's that?" I say and pointed at the back cover.

Pioneer Day at Gravity Falls. Tomorrow.

"Oh that little event? I told you before, it's a day in the Gravity Falls where you dress up old and fancy. I don't know why?" She explained.

"Will you dress up, Wendy?" I asked. Though I already know the answer. I just asked to piss her off-

"Hell no." She said with a disgusted face and I laughed. Wendy will never ever put on a dress.

We talked for a while but then suddenly, the vending machine opened as Ford and Dipper stepped out.

"Yo / hello."

"Greeting Wendy.. (Y/n)." Ford smiled but it soon faded when he spoke my name.

I looked at Dipper but he looked away. What's that.. pink tint on his cheeks?