"I found you"

This is a disclaimer on how the story going to go:
"Normal toon Talking"
'Flashback'
"Ink form talking"
——————————————————————
Ink was dripping down from ceiling, making puddles on the floor. Panting a striker makes a sharp turn into a little miracle station, he wasn't like the other strikers in this studio, his mouth wasn't stitched tightly shut enough room that he can open his mouth, yet he had a second mouth and a mechanical arm and his one eye looked like a humans. That fake Alice tricked the real butcher gang and turned them into their now forms, this striker was the real Edgar.

He pants and gasps when he hears a heartbeat and the walls had inky webbing "ed.....gar... whe....re... ...are...you?" Bendy said in a sing song tone, Edgar whines softly as bendy walks up to the little miracle station and gently grabs the door "fou...nd..... you...." edgar yelped as bendy rips the door off and grabs him.

"Fin...ally.. I...ha..ve ....you"  bendy whimpers and holds Edgar over his shoulder and opens a ink portal "bendy! No plz! Let me go!" Edgar begged and whimpers as bendy shoves a gag into his mouth and ties his hands together, Bendy then walked though the portal taking a scared Edgar with him.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edgar whimpers as bendy put a collar on his neck and tied him to the bed bendy made for himself, "I....won't.....let....al..ice....hu..rt....you. Any..more" bendy said gently rubs Edgar's head and gets up and leaves "I'm....go...ing ...to ...get ..food ...stay ....put" bendy then walked out though a ink portal. Edgar whimpers and manges to frees his hands and remove the gag, he try's to remove the collar but it wouldn't come off "I guess I'm stuck here...." Edgar whimpers and curls up and pulls a blanket over his body and starts to cry "I want my old bendy back...."

————————————————————————

End of chapter 1