"I will protect my mate"

This is a disclaimer on how the story going to go:
"Normal toon Talking"
'Flashback'
"Ink form talking"
——————————————————————
Bendy grabbed some bacon soup cans as he gathered pillows and blankets, "all ink beings enter.....heat at the same time.....searchers will be after all Toons.....must protect ed...gar.." bendy begins to walk back. Boris had locked him and Charley and Barley in the safe room, while Alice with Sammy and the projectionist where locked in Alice's lair. Bendy was going to lock him and Edgar in bendy's save room.

Edgar whimpers as he rubs his collar, he pouts when it doesn't come off " I don't know why bendy kidnapped me before we all enter heat" edgar eyes widen his heat starts to kick in and as he hears a pack of searchers not far, Edgar eyes widen as 5 searchers entered to room, they groaned as they licked their 'lips' all wanting to breed with the inky spider.

Bendy was walking back with a ax, and weeks worth of food, some stuff to make a fire, blankets and pillows, when he hears Edgar scream and searcher sounds inky webs went all over the place as he sprints though a inky portal.

Edgar sobs as a searcher grabs him and pulls him closer and crawls up onto Edgar's lap and try's to enter Edgar, edgar sobs as the searcher try's to enter him, until he hears a screech and the searcher dies as soon as bendy grabs it, the others all scatter out of the room.

"And stay away from my mate!" Bendy screamed as the searchers 'run'. Bendy then closed the door and locked it "edgar you Okay?!" Bendy says as he undoes the collar on Edgar and hugs the scared and sobbing spider, "they almost.....had me..." edgar sobs, "I will protect you no matter what Edgar" bendy says softly as he pets Edgar's head and kisses the his head.

————————————————————————

End of chapter 2