**INTRODUCTION**

(Don't be mad at me for messing up the plot!!)
(Quite some time before F/N was born, quirks are already here, but since L/Ns have been isolated for so long, none of the L/Ns know about that.

Scientists capture them to experiment on them why they got it earlier than everyone else.
They also captured some people with rather dangerous quirks)
===========================
Name: F/N L/N
Age(current): 16, 1/2
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual/Homosexual (still choosing)
~~~
Birth Country: (Country/Name)
~~~
Hair color: (H/C)
Eye color: (E/C)
Skin color: (S/C)
~~~
Quirk:

1) Infiltration

The quirk 'Infiltration' allows the user to infiltrate the target's body, soul and mind for a time limit of 10 seconds.
Allowing the user to have full control over the target, even using the target's quirk.

The target won't feel a thing and also won't remember what they've been doing in those 10 seconds.

This quirk only take up a teeny tiny bit of energy from the user and is convenient.
But once overused(the case is rare),user will feel dizzy and might pass out for 8-10 minutes.

In order to activate the quirk, the target must be in his line of sight.
If he couldn't see them, this quirk is pretty much useless.
EDIT: User must also be able to see the target's eyes and facial features.
User must be focused and must not be distracted when activating the quirk.
If distracted, it will cause a rebound and will easily cause throwing up and nausea.
~~~
2) Telemanipulate

The quirk 'Telemanipulate' is quite powerful.
This quirk allows the user to use his mental energy to control the movement of objects, dead or alive.

The target of the user of this quirk will be physically moved by the user by their will.
Feeling everything.
Like, the target will feel like he himself is moving in unnatural directions.

In order to activate the quirk, user must be focused and calm.
If not calm or focused enough, the effect might be devastating as it will go out of control.
Imagine putting a soap in a microwave.
poof!
And everything explodes.

The word 'manipulate' in the name of his quirk also has a power.
It allows the user to manipulate people's mental state without using his first 'Infiltrate' quirk.

But besides manipulating mental states, user can also search out the target's fear and use it to their advantage.
(Sometimes when user reaches the maximum level of this quirk, their eyes will glow a glint of F/C)
~~~
Stats:

Power: 5/5 (A
Speed: 7/5 (S
Technique: 4/5 (B
Intelligence: 5/5 (A
Cooperation: 2/5 (D