>Chapter 12

As the final day ended, F/N received a message from his employer Dabi.

"Hey N/N, come meet me in front of the bar and dont enter. I want to show you something."

F/N shrugged and done so as instructed.
Arriving in front of the bar, sounds and noises came from inside, it sounded liked grunts and muffled screams until a loud thump silenced all.

The door finally opened.
There stodd Dabi and a few other people panting.

Peeking inside, F/N could vaguely see some stains on the floor which he couldn't determine.

"Hey, N/N."

"You said you wanted to meet here so..?"

"Exactly, come right in."
Dabi led F/N into the bar and he instantly smelt a rotting smell unlike any other times he was there.

Sitting down on the couch, Dabi sat in front of him, staring intensely with seriousness.

"What did you want to discuss?"
F/N asked curiously.

"For tomorrow's Sports Festival, I'll be watching you... Try your best, if you reach your limit, don't overwork yorself."

"I won't."

"It's just a reminder. Meet me in the back of the stadium once the festival finished."

F/N was confused, but he can't see not why?
Nodding, he was allowed to leave that day.

Going back into the apartment, F/N laid on the bed. He prepared so much for the next day.

A long night of incompetent sleeping,
it's finally the grand day of the Sports Festival.

Walking into the large vacant stadium an hour early, F/N set out to explore the unfamiliar building.

Peekjng here and there, F/N found some weird facilities like the one that eats tissue paper and produce recycled napkins and the one that gives comforting sounds to people who're having trouble.

Wandering here and there it's finally time so he waited at the waiting line behind all his classmates as the last 1-A student in the line.

"F/N!! You're finally here!!!"
Izuku cried out from the start of the line as Ochaco and Tenya also turned their heads around.

"Sorry I was poking around."
F/N replied calmly as he lined up and everyone started moving forward into the stadium.

The bright sunshine shone upon the students as Present mic announced who those are that came onto the field.

The pledge was spoken from Bakugou and most people aren't too happy with what he said.

~~Fast forward obstacle race~~

As the students from first years got ready, Present mic yelled out for hem to start and everyone started rushing past each other.

Soon, The first obstacle arose.
It was the huge faux villains from the entrance exam.
F/N looked at Katsuki and Shouto who already got past easily and used his own telekinesis ability.