PROLOGUE

a/n: Please take note that my story is unedited and I don't have any time to do the editing. Thank you and enjoy reading. And another thing to remember, this story might have mature scene that I will put in a 'private'  chapter in the future updates and only my followers can read them so follow me if you're interested. Ciao!

~~~《¤》~~~

I look at my own lifeless body without a peck of emotions then glance back at my parents and siblings who were crying beside my bed. They were crying yet I knew that behind their tears was a relief. Relief of knowing that I am gone and they no longer had the responsibilities for them to spend tens of thousands of dollars for my hospital bill.  I don't blame them for that as I understood  their pain and sacrifices they did for my own well being but I can't deny that I am not hurt  when I saw the relief in their tear-covered eyes.

If only...

"Do you want to start over? Start your life from beginning and change your destiny?"

'Huh? Who's there? Who is talking to me?'

"Sweetheart, don't look for me as you can't find me because I am talking inside your head"

I frowned at his answer. 'What do you mean by that? Who are you?'

Once again, I heard his alluring and sweet voice talking directly in my head. Like a devil talking to his prey, he said, "I can give you a chance. A chance to start over your life without this genetic disability, without this illness. What do you think sweetheart?"

I can't deny that I was not tempted with his offer. Who would be? If he is really telling the truth, I'll have a new life and enjoy the normal life that I never experience before...

but the question is...

'What will you get in exchange if I agree with you?'

I am not stupid to believe him because of my naive dreams. I know everything has a payment since there is no free in this world.

He laugh, seductively, at my question. "Smart girl, aren't you sweetheart? Don't worry, I'm not going to get your soul for this small dream of yours. What I want is to enjoy the entertainment you'll give me"

'What do you mean by that?'

He sneer. I know that I can't see him but I can feel that he is mocking me.

"A show. What I want is a live show and you, sweetheart, will be my actress for this show". I don't know but when I heard him say this, I feel scared and excited at the same time. "There is ten story in my show. I will send you in each story one at a time as I give you a specific role to play and a quest to complete. I want you, sweetheart, to entertain me. And if I'm not satisfied with your performance, your role will become difficult that you, yourself, can even lose part of your memory and even your self. Do you agree with this sweetheart?"

My heart runs so fast that even breathing is getting difficult. I don't know if I am scared because I will  lose part of my memory and my own self or because this is like what I always read in a novel.

I feel his smile grew larger and larger as if enjoying my reaction as I am obviously tempted in the offer this demon-like consciousness inside my head offered to me.

'But what will I get if you're satisfied with my performance?'

He laughs really loud that even the space is distorted with his own laughter.

"That will only be known by you, sweetheart, if I really am satisfied. So be sure to entertain me, Hope"

Before I can say anything, my world revolves turning into black space before I fainted.