1.B: The Villainess Revenge

Inside the airport, a sophisticated yet powerful woman who walks like a top model in a runway catch everyone's attention from young to old, from man to woman. She's wearing a simple yet obviously luxurious off-shoulder white fitted dress that highlights her flawless, smooth, white skin and long legs. The woman obviously came from overseas and they tried to think if she's some kind of famous model or artist who just came back in the country.

A charming man who is wearing a business suit following behind her like a real secretary is. The charming man is holding a phone in his ear before he put it back and whiper to the sophisticated woman. The woman nodded at him before they continue to walk outside until a luxury black car stop in front of them. The charming man open the door for the sophisticated woman, closing it before he sit in the front seat.

When Helena is properly seated, she silently look outside the window and sofly smile as she whisper that only she can heard. "Welcome back me. It's been ten years now, and I am now curious to what happens to the current worlds leads after I left the country. I am now excited to meet you. I hope you will also feel the same as I do"

"Oh. I thought you don't plan to continue the show, Helena"

'Oh puh-lease~! How can I entertain you if I don't give you the entertainment you wanted. And after what I experienced in their hand, I will just let them go?'

"What a vengeful girl you are sweetheart"

'I'm a businesswoman and revenge is not in my vocabulary. It's called "payment" my dear devil and they needed to pay for their debt from me'

Yes. I will let them pay what I experienced ten years ago.

After I completed my mission that day, I got the 100 pts rewards plus 2 charm points from surviving that day and another 50 points for getting their attention yet I still experienced what Helena experience in the story except that I only stayed for a day in prison while she for a lifetime.

When we left the country, I and my older brother work our asses to survive the day to day basis for three whole years while my dad end up in a hospital because of his weak heart and my mom became a drunkard that we were forced to send her to asylum to stop her. I will never forgot the day that I almost lost my brother in an accident and me having no money to pay for his hospital bills. If not for lucky coincidence to meet an old man who took notice of my appearance as well as my talent in fashion, I don't think I will survive that life and became the person of who I am today.

I became a famous fashion designer as well as one of the most influential and powerful woman in business world... and all of this was thanks to my mentor's, the old man who I meet seven years ago, help and support for me to survive that life.

My mentor, Mr. Jones, is an old rich man widowed without an heir. When he saw me, he saw his daughter in me who died decades ago and started helping me with my passion in designing which earn me a name in fashion industry as Lady Hope. That's right, I named myself as Hope, first because it was my past life name and second, Mr. Jones gave me hope in life. Three years prior to that, I started a small business which focus on fashion industry at first then I took a risk and invest more businesses which booms in just a year. Sadly after that, after meeting Mr. Jones for three years, he passed away, leaving more than half of his money, properties and his company in my name while the rest was donated to the charity he raised himself. Now, I am now the owner/president/CEO of famous multi-billion company, Jones Corp. No one knows about my background as Mr. Jones made sure that everything about me and my background, clean and confidential, and I am only known as Lady Hope by everyone.

In these ten years, I have no new regarding the the male lead and female lead as well as other male protagonists since I was busy working my asses if not for a new company branch that just open in this country and my immediate attention, I will not remember that I'm actually an actress of this Devil's role-playin game