1.A: The Villainess Revenge

Before I can open my eyes or clear my head, I felt a hard slap in my face and heard a continuous mocking and insults around me.

I tried to focus my clouded mind and think what is happening, when once again, I felt someone pulled my hair to force me to look at his handsome yet manly appearance. If I am not in this kind of situation, I will squeal in excitement as I saw a man who look like my dream crush Damon Salvatore of Vampire Diaries. But instead, I look at him with pain and confusion as I don't know why this Damon look alike hurting the fragile me.

*Ting*

[MISSION: Survive this ordeal without losing shred of pride. REWARD POINTS: 100 + 2 pts charm]

[MISION: Get the male lead and other male protagonist attention. REWARD POINTS: 50]

'Huh? What the f*ck is that for?'

"Be careful with your word sweetheart. I might not be entertained and enjoy the show if I heard your curse"

Before I can say something, I felt a sharp pain in my head as an unfamiliar yet familiar memories flood inside my head.

It turns out that I was transmigrated in a body of a villainess girl in a famous novel that I once read in my fragile life and the currently situation was the climax or the near-end story.

The story is about the normal girl, Diana Mills, who luckily, by unknown and miraculous fate, enrolled in a prestigious private high school using scholarship. Diana is a smart girl, cute yet with plain appearance, energetic and always positive in every way. Since Diana is the only 'commoner' of the school and the very first one to get a scholarship, she was constantly bullied. Because of her positive attitude despite everything, the so-called princes and kings of the campus got interest in this lively girl. Like a cliche in every story, there will no real love story without a villain to add, and that's where Helena Keys enter the story... which is of course, me.

I was transmigrated in the time where all the evil plan of Helena which is me, revealed under everyone's gaze and where will her end convicted.

'Why did you send me in this near-end event when it is actually my first time to play?'

"Sweetheart, you don't have the right to question me but since seeing you like this and I'm quite excited of what will you do, I don't mind answering your question. I sent you in this climax event because... it is entertaining"

'Huh? That's it?'

"Yes sweetheart. Don't you feel excited knowing that the ending of your favorite book will change?"

'No'

"That's cold of you. Don't you see how entertain I am right now?"

I, sarcastically agree with him. 'Yeah. You obviously enjoy the show. Okay. I guess I'll entertain you more'

"That's my girl"

As I understood my situation after the information I've received and my conversation with devil-like consciousness inside my head, the pain and confusion in my eyes turns to disappointment and cold stare. My eyes was shrouded without emotions just like how I recently look at my lifeless body as I glare at this man in front of me.

I smirk at him and coldly said, "Is that how you handle a lady, Mr. Burton?"

Mr. Burton which I called the man is actually named Benjamin Burton, one of the male protagonist of the story as well as Helena-slash-my ex best friend.