ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᕮᖇ 8

(Albert's P.O.V)

I woke up and did my normal routine. But the more I thought about it, (Y/N) Seems to be becoming part of my day. I almost tripped over a movie. It has really been a while since I've used my blu-ray disney movies. I grabbed my phone and I texted (Y/N) if she wanted to come see them with me. She accepted and I told her my address. I recorded a video of me screwing around on random games and I ended up playing a few hours on one game before switching. I looked at the time and I only had a few minutes to get ready! I freshened up and dusted off my movies before hearing my doorbell ring loudly. I opened the door to see (Y/N) standing there. "Welcome, come on in!" I said moving aside.

"Why thank you, sir," She responded with a giggle.

"You're very welcome, mad'am," I said smugly

"So, what movies are we watching first?" (Y/N) asked. 

"Disney, and whatever else I can find," I told her as we walked into the living room.

"Oh okay," was all she said before flopping on my couch.

I went through my movies and I picked out a few good classics from Disney, but I also found (S/M), so I added that to the movies that we could watch. I found some other funny, more adult movies as well. I walked back over to where (Y/N) lay and showed her the movies. She picked out (F/M) and I put it on. 

After all the Disney movies, it was my turn to pick a movie, so I got the scary movie I picked out and put it on. When the big jumpscare of the movie came on, (Y/N) Hugged my arm and dug her face into my shoulder. I put my other arm around her to comfort her and I paused the movie. "Do you want me  to turn off the movie (Y/N)?" I asked, turning the hold into a tight hug.

"N-no, I'm just a wuss when it comes to scary things," She said, and her face reddened.

(Sorry if your not, just roll with it)

"Okay then, but at any time we could turn off the movie if it makes you feel better," I reassured her.

"Thanks, Albert," She said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"No problemo," 

After the movies, (Y/N) went home. I went back upstairs and thought about my day. I started to mess around on Roblox and I recorded a scary video so I could keep my streak of a good night's rest. 

  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  

Hi everyone! Sorry for slow updates, I've just been hit in the face with writer's block and stuff, soooo yeah! Thanks for stopping by!