4 clock

Its been a year from now that you and jungkook are together and we haven't done anything other than a just kiss. Both of us had discussion before and i told jungkook that i wasn't ready yet but I was glad that he respect my discussion.To be honest I kinda wish we had sex earlier because sometimes jungkook does things that makes me horny so bad that it turns me on. I guess I'm just to nervous about it.

I had finished taking off my shoes and went back to jungkook who was in the living room and told him to come upstairs with me.

Y/n P.O.V

"You can just sit on the bed while I get charged" I said to him

Jungkook P.O.V

"Okay"he said back while smiling to me

I walked around the corner of my closet to get changed. Once I finished taking off my uniform ,I was left in my black panties and bra. Once I had put them away I felt two hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I got a bit startled at first ,but I knew it was jungkook.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Please let me".he whispered softly in my ears as his lips brushed against it.

He started kissing down my neck and to my right shoulder. I tilted my head to the left to give him more space. I jump as I felt something poking my butt and i knew it was his erection growing.

After he finished kissing my neck and shoulder he definitely leaving hickeys all over me. He placed both of his hands on the side of my waist and spin me around facing him.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Please...I can't control myself anymore I want to feel you NOW!"he said while looking into my eyes.

My cheeks started to heat up when he finished talking. I stepped forward bringing us even more closer than before and placing his Dick in between my legs,slightly touching my womanhood. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and kissed him deeply. Jungkook was a little shocked on what I did but soon after that he kiss me more rough and he started to nibble on my bottom lip asking for entrance without hesitation I let him in.

Our tongues were having a fight in our mouths but looks like he won, I  could have taste his saliva and I knew he could have taste mines too. Without realizing I was moving my right leg up and down against his Dick which made him groan inside my mouth and the sound that's turning me on. His hands moving down from my waist to my butt as he started to massage my butt cheeks gently not making me moan out.
I tired to control my moans by nippling his bottom lip which made him pull away.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Let me hear your beautiful moans baby"he said in seductive voice.

He continued to kiss me and not realizing he pick me up by the butt and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me over to our bed and place me down gently still having my legs wrapped around him, he hovered over me and started roaming his hands on my body lightly brushing against my skin. His hands traveling my back and unhooking my bra. I instantly covered myself with my hands as I'm still embarrassed for jungkook to see me.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Dont" jungkook said breaking the kiss "you have a beautiful body, dont hide it from me".

Jungkook smile at me as I blushed then smiled back. I slowly moved my hands from my chest and jungkook placed my hands above my head.he kissed my neck and working his way down to my breasts.

I hope you enjoy this one I will continue in the next chapter ok .
Plz dont mine about my mistakes😊💜