The Betrayer 2

After he got out of the car he locked the doors and shifted into his wolf, a shiny dark brown coat, with black tipped ears and a light belly.
I almost immediately heard growls coming from outside. Crawling over the seats I look out the window. What I saw horrified me, 6 mud covered wolves stood opposite to my dad. By looking at their eyes I could tell they were rogues. Their eyes had gone red with blood lust.

   Suddenly I smell a faint scent, my uncle's. I feel a weight getting lifted off my chest, my uncle is going to help my dad fight off the rogues and then we'll go home and have supper like any other night. I think hopefully.

   I excitedly get off the seat and walk to the door farthest way from the fight. I unlocked the door and got out. Being careful I crawled under the car, watching the fight unnoticed.

   My uncle walks out from the tree line, then he looks my dad in the eyes, "Well brother, this is how it ends. The great Alpha Adam," he pauses for moment, "and his beloved daughter killed in a tragic rogue attack, leaving his Beta, his brother as the alpha."

   I can't believe what he's saying, I can't believe that my uncle, our packs Beta, would betray us.
While I lay there in shock I hear my father talking. "Think this through James.I'm your brother, what ever this is about, I can help you. All you have to do is stop this." A hundred thoughts are going through my mind all at once. My uncle, no, James. James is not my uncle anymore, he's my enemy, I have to remember that. James starts to speak, "There is one thing you could do for me brother, if you really wanted to help."

   "What is it James,  I'll do it just stop this madness." My father pleds.
   "You can die." After saying that James gives a small nod to the rogues. As a group they attack.
Dad tries to fight them off, but they out number him.

   Still under the car I watch as the rogues tear my dad apart and James laughs at the sight.

   I feel my anger rising, everything starts going dark and I black out.