School

Up above and to the left are the socks he wore. 

Authors Note: If any of you are good artists can you draw JoJo? I'm having trouble with drawing lately so if you can... I'll have a good description of him down below  ^-^

Josephs P.O.V.

I walked into the halls of my school. The halls were bustling full of people who were tired, and grumpy. I walked to my locker (65) and began opening it. I hear laughter and can't help but wonder, 'Are they laughing at me? I mean honestly, I'm not the only gay guy at this school!'

I looked into the mirror sticking to the door of my locker. My black hair shone beneath the lights, parted on my left. It was spiky (as usual) and stood out against my otherwise friendly look. I had on blue and greyish flannel with a pair of tight black jeans. My socks were from Harry potter, the deathly hallows. And covering up most of my socks were a pair of black converse. 

I heard a familiar voice behind me. Familiar voices  that is. "Hey JoJo!" I felt someone scruffling my hair. 

"Veronica, you messed up my hair!" I said in a prissy voice. I began to laugh and so did she. 

Veronica smiled at me. I noticed she was wearing a dress that had blue polka dots on them. "Joseph, guess what?"

"Hmm?" I asked her putting a few notebooks into my locker.  

"Guessssss" She stood beside me now. 

"Fine, um. You got a new pair of shoes?"

"No."

I turned toward her and closed my locker. "Okay then, I guessed. What is it."

She looked straight into my eyes. "My chest began to slightly glow last night while I was at Mc.Donalds. So my soulmate was there!"

What if I was her soulmate? I went to Mc.Donalds with Niccy last night. What if it's her? Or me?

"Did you see anyone elses chest glowing?"

"NO, but you know sometimes only one half of the soulmate-thing glows for a while, then the other person glows."

"Yeah..." I said smiling.

She looked at me, "I saw Adrian there... What if it's him?" She blushed and shoved me once she saw my smirking face.  "I-I don't like him!"

"Sure, Veronica, sure." I added an eye roll and smiled. 

She elbowed me and said, "Shut up~" She grabbed a notebook out of my hand, "Come on slowpoke, or you won't get your notebook back!" She ran towards the english room. My first and hers too. Adrian also shared that class. 

I ran behind her, "Wait up!!!" 

Time skip to second period~

I sat down to my desk after a boring day in english. Our teacher, Mr.Sans, told the entire class to be quiet, then we just took a test. 

"You forgot the bellringer..." I heard Niccy say and a piece of paper was put on my desk. She sat down beside me. 

"What are you doing?" I said, "Liam usually sits there."

"It's free seating for the next week !" Niccy smiled. 

I smiled back and got a pencil out of my pencil-pouch thing. I began writing, Joseph Easton- Sep. 30th- 2nd P. 

Niccy looked at me and said, "Hey, you okay?" 

"Yup!"

"You seem so preppy today."

"Preppy?"

"Happy. Weird. What happened? Finally loose your virginity?" She whispered with a smile on her face.

"No! Ew, and have you?"

"No, why would I? I'm not interested in ANYONE." 

"Ha then, can't make fun of me."

Niccy smiled and looked up at the teacher. "Ah-hem." She whispered to me. "We might want to start working."

"Yeah that makes sense." I said smiled. Before I knew it it was the end of class. And for me, it was time for gym. I walked down the hallway and was already shaking. He would be there. 

Then I walked into the boys locker room, and began opening my locker. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hey, gay-freak. Ready for another beat-down?"