•imagine•JB as your boyfriend•

How can i start with Got7s amazing leader, jaeBooty?

Going on dates
-okay so when he asks you go on a date, he always try to say it in person
-and if he doesn't, he would try being smooth on text to ask you
-"yugy this is what you said i should do right?"
-When you agree (obviously) he jumps in the air and start becomes nervous and red (even tho the date is like in 1 hour lmao)
-he trys his best to have that "boyfriend look" you like
-he would always try to entertain you even tho he is a soft cat
-he always messes up but its okay its really cute
-most of the time he gets red of embarrassment but you always show him agyeo so he smiles
-he would sometimes try agyeo
-skskskskskskeksks
-"sTop DONT SEND THAT TO ANYONE"
-at the end of the date, you can notice that he gets alittle sad, but its hella cute
-"can u sleepover?"
-"Y/n nOt Like NO NOT LIKE THAT JusT just a sleepover"
-you always say yes but you get kinda freaked because your dirty minded and you are trying to be a child of our lord and savor JesUs
-but it always ends of you too cuddling in the couch while Jb kisses you in the forhead.

STORY TIME NOW :D

it was another late night with for y/n. You had a mountain full of homework but you don't don't even feel like moving an inch. While y/n was laying on the couch, being bored, she got a text.

My jaebooty <3
       Hey, can u come out for a sec, im outside of your house :)

As you read the text, you stubbled to get your jacket and your shoes. With sloppy moves going down the stairs from your apartment dorm, you think about all the things that Jb can say or do to you. As you head out the door you face the person you think about 24/7.
He put his arm behind his head shyly, "hey
y/n"
You smile, "hey, how are you?"
As you know, JB raised his arm to bring a bag.
"Uh, I got hot ramen-I was wondering if you wanna go to the park-have midnight picnic..ha.. i dont know just, just do you wanna go out with me?"
You start to chuckle, "ugh jb of course I will go with you." You put your hand out as JB held your hand. With your hands wraped around each other, you too walked through the dark night, looking for a park. After ten minutes searching for a park, or a small grass place, you two settled for a small park with a beautiful view of the dark sky. You sit down and jb lay down the sheet and the ramen. You look at jb so calmly as in jbs sight, he was a nervous wreak. As he put more and more food, you start to question, "Jb, you only said ramen, you brought more then that"

"Oh" he chuckles nervously

"I only brought more food because i saw your story on insta.."

"Insta?"

"Yeah.."

As you think back, you put on insta that you were hungry as fuck and you had no money to buy anything.
You smiled at Jb, "You didnt have to do that you know"
"If i didnt then it would show i didnt care, and.. i do really care..about you" He blushed.
After a minute of silence Jb moved himself to be next to you as you guys eat and make jokes. As the time passed on you guys will be laying down, looking at the stars above you.

"Does this count as a date?" Jb looks at you.

You kissed him on the lips, "of course."

A/N
HEY GUYSSS :)
i know, i know... i havent updated this book for so long im so sorry guys
But GUESS EHAT IM ACTIVE NOW SHODJFKFFJFK
Plus, OH MY FUCKING GOD 800+ READS?¿? That seems small but omfg thank you so much for just pressing my book proflie and reading this trash. :)
And i wanna know your bais so comment below fellas:

Jb

Jinyoung

Bambam

Yugyeom

Youngjae

Jackson

Mark

My bias is double B ;")

Anywho one out~