•Chatroom•part 2

<When Youngjae went off line, he quickly got his things to go to the bar where Jb was horrifically drunk. During his car ride to the bar, he would over think and ask questions about Jb and himself.

"What if its not worth it?"

"Is Jb too drunk to function"

"What if he was feeling hurt"

"Will i ever get over Jb?"

<Ever since before got7s debut, Youngjae had a secret crush on Jb. When he saw the comeback of "bounce" of JJ project he instantly felt intentions for him. Maybe the reason why he joined JYP nation was to see him. There comeback together made him thought it was fate for there relationship to be together, but later on the years, he found out that Jb always had an effort on not him, but on Jinyoung instead. He would always get jealous and sad, but he never told anyone expect Jackson. After repeatedly being positive, and by the minute heartbroken, he lost hope of winning Jbs heart. But deep inside him, he knows that he still haves some sort of feelings for Jb.

<In the middle of the ride, he stops to get gas. And during when he was getting the gas into the car, he got a text... from Jinyoung.

EOMMA:
"Dont bother to come, i already got him."

<Youngjae stoped his gas lining and stood there frozen as he read the text.

EOMMA:
"Dont bother to come, i already got him."

SUNSHINEJAE:
"It still doesnt define that i can check up on him or not"

EOMMA:
"Can u please forget about it? It was years ago. And we both know you have feelings for him so stop trying...can you?
EOMMA:
"Im not trying to be rude.. im just saying, and you know we have a world to entertain with our music."

<Youngjae had enough of jinyoungs attentions for his feelings. He cant lie about his feelings so he just let it go. But what he couldnt let go is the fact that Jb is drunk somewhere. So with gas, or no gas he went to the bar.

<As Youngjae finally arrived the bar, he already notice that Jb had his arm around Jinyoung to help him walk down to his car. Youngjae furiously got out of his car.

"Youngjae, i said not to come.." Jinyoung looked up as he saw how frustrated Youngjae is.
Youngjae closed his car door, and slowly walked up to Jinyoung. "Well look, i guess i came after all."

"Ive always been there for Jb when you weren't there. You always cared about your feelings instead of his... So let me be there for him this time instead of you being a bitch and doing this to get his feelings up."

"What the hell? What do you mean, ive been with him-

"Well he talks to me alot about you. Bad and good. Do you ever notice he comes to my house alot?"

"He always says he is going to the gym..." Jinyoung looked at Jb sadly

"Well i guess he is lying." Youngjae scoffs.

"I might be rainbows and sunshines infront of everything, but im not to you."

Jinyoung started to laugh, "is it because of what happened in 2015?" He continued "that was long time ago. Just because you saw us kiss, it doesnt mean it have reasons behind it."

"Shut up and let me help him.." Youngjae was already done with his bullshit.

"No, i cant do that.." Jinyoung said back carelessly, not knowing the argument that is ahead of them. Those two grown men started to fight minute after minute about Jb. People started to stare. People started to notice.

"Just please let me have him" Youngjae walked closer as he hears the groups of people start to whisper.

"Are they from Got7..?"
"Why are they in a bar?"
"What happen to Jb?"

Jinyoung looked off the side, annoyed, "come on, theres people noticing now, its been 15 minutes of our fighting, so please shut up, i had him first so i can do the same things that any person can do. Agian might be rude but shut the hell-

"Stop fighting..."

A/N: hello :) this was kinda a story more then a chatroom but meh idc. Hope you injoy lovelies
1 out~