e l e v e n

| R O N A |

| R O N A |

|

"MOSANA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Rona yells as she runs up to her friend and rips the box out of her hand. Rona and Larissa just ended class and arrived to the dorm building just in time to catch Mosana about to dump Rona's letters into the mail bin.

"I was gonna send your letters, duh. There are so many, I'm just doing you a favor." Mosana responds clearly oblivious of what's in the letters.

"Mosana, I love you and all your clueless ways, but these aren't meant to be sent." Rona replies with a smile, which only makes Mosana even more confused.

"What are they for then?" Mosana questions making Rona sigh.

"What's going on here?" Larissa asks walking up to the girls.

"And what's up with these letters?"

With a groan, Rona grabs both of her friend's wrists and drags them into their dorm. Once inside, Rona shoves her friends on their couch before beginning her story.

"These are love letters to Nico, well, kind of love letters." Rona explains to her friends.

"I've never sent them to him, not a single one. There are currently 82 lett-"

"Actually, there are 83, sorry I counted them." Mosana says getting a glare from Rona.

"Anyways, I started these letters a while back. Probably around the time Nico joined the Mooseheads, leaving me behind. I wrote a letter every time I thought of him. I probably sound like I'm crazy, but this was the only way for me to let out my feelings, without getting hurt. You know?" Rona pauses before continuing.

"These letters are meant just for me, no one else. I could never let these letters be sent, and if they ever do, I think I'd die to be honest." Rona says with a chuckle.

"Wait, so these are love letters for Nico, but not for Nico?" Larissa questions.

"Exactly." Rona says nodding her head.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I got to hide this box." Rona says as she walks towards her bedroom.

|

Dear Nico,

If these letters ever get sent to you, I think I'd truly die inside, or might already be dead inside.

and by the way, i love you.

~Rona