f i f t e e n

| R O N A |

| R O N A |

|

| T H R E E W E E K S L A T E R |

|

"He's gonna what?!" Rona says as she spits out the water from her mouth.

"He's going to propose to Lara. You need to do something about it Row."

"I-I, I don't know if I can Michael. Last time Nico and I talked, it didn't end so well." Rona says and tears threaten to leave her eyes.

"You have to! You now Lara isn't right for him. Every guy on the team can see her manipulative ways." Michael explains.

"Michael, Nico told me he never wanted to see me again when I told him Lara wasn't right for him." Rona argues and Michael groans.

"Can you just promise me you'll try?"

"Fine, fine I'll try. I gotta go now, I got to get to class."

"See ya."

Hanging up, Rona's tears couldn't be held in anymore. As she stands in the middle of her room crying, Rona decides to skip school for today and write one more letter.

|

Dear Nico,

I'm going to give you these letters because I have nothing left to lose. I lost the game, she won and I'll always come second place. You're gonna lose me for real if you go through with this proposal, you really will.

You're gonna miss me, and when you do, you'll realize that you only have yourself to blame. I hope I'm hurting you, I really do.

By the way, i will always love you. Always.

~Rona