─2─

Yô minna -0-)/

First of all let me apologize for taking so long to post the rest of the fic (especially to the person who requested it TuT I feel awful, and I could try to justify myself, but there's not a plausible reason for my delay this time aside from getting too much into gaming pvp tales of series games ruined me and it's hard to actually find time to do anything other than playing some more xD; for that I'm sorry.)

Anyways, it was hard writing this part xD bc my English lacks in a lot of shit and then I wanted to write in a certain way and keep it up until the end but ended up failing really bad *cries* oh well, hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy this as much as it's possible; though don't expect too much from it, really!

That said, and once again, beware that English isn't my native language thus there's lots of ugly mistakes ahead pvp I'm sorry!

Enjoy ;D ~

**❤**

Aomine had said he would help him, out of pure anger. However, as he entered in the blond's room, while looking at his surroundings, he wondered if he would be able to do it at all. Kise was pretty, even he could see that and admit it, but in the end he was a guy. Having to help a guy to be erotic was kind of surreal. He just couldn't imagine it. But, he had his pride, so he would fulfill the blond's request. If he didn't, he knew that someone else would and he wouldn't let that happen.

"So Kise, tell me again, why the hell is a full-length mirror like that in front of the bed?" Aomine questioned pointing at the heavy-looking object; he couldn't even imagine what Kise had done to move it so close to the bed on his own. Or had he gotten help from some other guy? Wait; why was he even feeling irritated over that right now?

"Ah, that's because I need to see my expressions and decide which one I want to make in the photoshoot. Don't mind it." Kise said nonchalantly. Aomine's eyes observed him in disbelief. How idiot could he get to be? Did he even know what that meant? But, he wouldn't complain; Aomine would make sure to make him regret it later. Perhaps things would turn out to be fun. All in all, his previous irritation was gone and that's what mattered.

"What am I supposed to do then?" The blue haired man asked, wanting to sound uninterested. It was not that he was interested anyways, however since he first saw the mirror and after Kise's excuse about it, he may have gotten a tiny bit more into it──perhaps curious was the right word to describe how he felt.

"Ah──w-well..." Kise was insecure all of a sudden. He wanted help; he needed it desperately, but now that they were in his room, he felt nervous. He really had no idea what to do, or how to do it. He wasn't an idiot, yet he felt so inferior to Aomine... He really disliked this feeling, but he couldn't do anything to change it. Aominecchi was experienced already, so he had to get over that fact. Soon enough, he too would gain some experience on that field. He knew that they wouldn't go all the way──they were both guys and Aomine was crazy about girls; well developed girls, thus he would be unable to have sex with him. Even knowing all that, Kise felt strangely disappointed.

Aomine, on the other hand, was enjoying seeing Kise's flustered expressions. He knew that the blond had to be feeling insecure having in mind that he was a virgin. Yet, and because he wanted to get some sort of revenge against him, he decided to tease him some more. Kise, he had noticed many times now, could be really cute, so he would explore that side of his.