Day 2, Teams

The next morning all the kids woke up and had to go to an assembly. Where the headmaster of Beacon, Oscar Pine, was giving a speech. Aria was sitting next to Clem while Leanna sat next to Bridget. The rest of the crowd had some occasional murmurings after Oscar would say something questionable followed by something inspiring and they all cheered. When it was over Glynda had everyone grab their weapons from the lockers since they were doing landing strategies.

After the kids were all rounded up, groups of 8 were assigned a time to complete the task. The 5th group of kids consisted of Bridget, Leanna, Aria, and Clementine. The other four are Red, Orissa, Seranna, and Ezekiel. Before they knew they were in the air and flying through the clouds but just enough to see the ground.

Bridget used her Chain Whip to latch around a tree and swing on it so she didn't die. Leanna used her glyphs and made stairs going down to the tree Bridget was in. Aria used her swords and dug them into the side of a dirt mountain. She leaped off at the right moment while Clem dive bombed down and spread out her wings to catch herself. Clem used her talon boots to grab Aria and have her land safely on the ground. Red pulled out his axe while Seranna used her rope and hooked it around the axe. They spread as far as they could go and wrapped around a large oak. Orissa used her jet pack to steadily fly to the ground. When she landed she unsheathed her Machine Gun/ Hammer. Ezekiel Dive bombed into the forest and slowly spread his dragon wings and landed safely on the ground.

While Bridget and Leanna were on the ground talking a giant Ursa came out of the bushes and attacked. Bridget unsheathed her Scythe while Leanna pulled out her sword and readied her glyphs. The Ursa charged at them scratching and clawing. Bridget moved out of the way swiftly using her semblance to leave behind a clone of herself, which shattered on impact from the Ursa's claw. Leanna jumped on top of her glyph and jabbed the sword into the back of the Ursa. It roared furious from the pain and waved its arms around its back to try to get her off. Bridget was in the tree looking at the situation then quickly pulled out her hammer. She jumped up then did a 360 as she looked into the Grimm eyes and smashed the hammer on its head.

Leanna- "Good job, Bridget!"

Bridget- "Thanks. You helped a lot too with distracting it."

They came closer and walked along side each other with weapons ready to be drawn at any moment. Meanwhile Aria and Clem were searching for a way to go.

Aria-"Clem fly up and see if you can find the relics."

Clem-"Ok I will try."

She flew up decently high but not too high because if her partner was in trouble she would need to hear her. Clem scanned the area and spotted an old cabin. That was the place Oscar told everyone to go to for receiving one of the relics. Clem landed back next to where Aria was and reported in.

Aria-"So we need to go east of here. Great. Did you see how far it was?"

Clem-"Not too far. Maybe like 4 miles."

Aria-"Doesn't sound too bad. Do you think you have enough energy to fly us there? So we won't have to fight Grimm."

Clem-"After we walk for at least 1 mile I might. My wings are mainly used to only carrying me."

They started towards the east to find the relics. Bridget and Leanna have a different story. They were headed south into the more Grimm infested areas. Then they came across a clearing in the woods. To their surprise however was a giant ice spike in the middle of the clearing with an Ursa impaled by it. They stood back in shock then moved forward to investigate.

Bridget- "What do you think happened here, L?"

Leanna- "I have no idea. We should find out, but be on high alert."

Bridget- "No problem."

They walked around the giant spike scanning it for any signs of human activity. Nothing. They start to leave when they see red eyes glowing all around them. As the red eyes start emerging from the forest it was clear that they were Baewolves. Bridget pulled out her scythe and Leanna unsheathed her weapon; La Mort Bleue or Blue Death. Then the first wave of them came charging in and Bridget had no problem slicing through them. To her it was like slicing butter. Leanna on the other side was stabbing them with ice spike after ice spike. She used her glyphs to jump high in the air and land on them, stabbing through the chest.

After the first wave all the rest came and they used an attack that have always wanted to use. Bridget used her semblance to make a physical illusion while they were actually going high into the air using glyphs. Then Bridget made her weapon a ball chain while Leanna gave her time dilation. It was soon raining ice spikes and Bridget was knocking all the Grimm to the ground at speeds so fast that it was almost impossible to keep your eyes up with her. Soon after 5 minutes of ice spikes and super speed the Grimm was ashes.

Then from high in the air Leanna saw the real direction they were supposed to head. She pointed to the cabin and walked back down to the ground to walk with Bridget.

Time skip

Everyone had made it to the cabin to choose a relic and make it back to where they were needed.

Time skip

Oscar Pine - " Now we have the team choosing! First team is team KATT. Karder Winchester, Ali Coast, Talon Icehawk, and Triif Hlaalu. The leader is Karder Winchester.

*crowd cheering*

Oscar Pine- "Next team is team BLAC. Bridget Fall, Leanna Schnee, Aria Borial, and Clemintine Belladonna. The team leader is Bridget Fall.

Crowd cheers again with some It's a Schnee! Or ew Faunus!*

Oscar-" That is all the team parings. Now everyone to your dorms!"

Everyone rushed to the dorms to see what they looked like and to decorate. Leanna looked at Aria and Clemintine for a bit to study their posture to see how they would fight in battle. Clem shot a glance at her then looked back quickly. Soon they arrived at the dorm.

To be continued...