Red Band

I saw this idea that everyone in the Avengers tower have this little "code" for do not disturb where they wear a red band on their wrist to signaling that they do not want to be spoken to or interrupted. Thought it was neat so here you go. Also this is based after IW (fix up)

3rd Person

Today was a pretty calm day, It was around 7pm. Steve and Bucky were out together, Wanda and Vision sat with each other in the common room, and the rest of the Avengers could be found in various rooms.

Stephen was sitting alone in the kitchen drinking some tea, a red band around his wrist. Strange wasn't really used to living in Stark Tower and tried to avoid most everyone. The first 3 weeks he was at the tower he wore his red band every day and stayed mostly on his own. Slowly but surely, he found himself joining in a few activities with the rest of the team.

It was still common for Stephen to be seen with his red band on his wrist, sitting alone somewhere. Today was one of those days where the sorcerer didn't want to be disturbed and would rather be in his own company.

Tony walked into the kitchen with a neutral expression. He'd been looking around the tower for Stephen and smiled when he finally found him. He was about to speak when he noticed the red band around the taller males wrist.

Knowing that Stephen would rather not be disturbed, Tony walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small piece of paper and writing;

'Meet me in my lab if you're up for it"

Tony placed the piece of paper next to Stephen and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Stephen alone with his thoughts.

Strange looked down at the piece of paper and smiled softly. Though Tony seemed like an asshole all around he actually had a very big heart, being kind enough to make sure everyone felt comfortable.

Stephen picked up the piece of paper and folded it, placing it in his pocket before standing up. He waved his hand and his tea vanished.

Stephen didn't really feel up for using magic so he decided to just take the elevator down to meet Tony.

"What floor would you like to go to Doctor Strange?" FRIDAYS voice asked when Strange entered the elevator. "Bring me to Starks lab." The elevator moved down to the lab and Stephen boredly bounced a little black ball he kept on him.

When the elevator doors opened Stephen looked around for Tony. While looking he heard a loud crash and a string of curses following shortly after.

Stephen followed the sound and removed his red band. Rounding the corner Stephen found Tony clutching his left arm and some metal laying in front of him.

"Tony?" Stark looked up at Stephen and tightened his grip on his arm. "O-oh Strange, you came." Stephen nodded and fixed his eyes on Tony's arm.

"What's wrong? Can I take a look?" Tony looked a little hesitant but released his hold on his arm and held it up to Strange.

There was a small gash on the side of his wrist. It wasn't bad but Tony appeared to be in a lot of pain and Stephen suspected that it wasn't just because of the small gash.

Stephen pulled some bandages out of his pocket which he would usually use for his hands. "Well, it's not bad, just a small gash. Are you alright?" Stephen wrapped the bandages around Tony wrist.

"It's always the left arm," Stark mumbled, recalling every single time his left arm has been severely injured. Stephen looked at the shorter male, raising an eyebrow at his comment.

"Maybe you should take it easy, you might have some psychosomatic trauma if you say your arm is constantly injured." Tony scoffed and pulled back his bandaged arm.