singing

Josh's POV

  I watched the leaves crunch beneath my feet than looked up to the sky barely showing through the trees branches. It was snowing. Which was my favorite because the forest looked so pretty. I felt a huge wave of pain hit my head. I've got a migraine. I need to get to the treehouse quickly. I started running.

I got there pretty quickly. I climbed up the latter and plopped onto the floor shutting my eyes tightly, hoping the pain would go away.

"Yeah I think about the end just way too much, but it's fun to fantasize!" I heard someone sing. It was so angelic and beautiful.

"Hello?" I say quickly getting up to see who it was coming from. I looked out the window to see a male probably my age looking up at me. His eyes went wide and he started running.

"No, come back!" I yelled, but he was too far gone to hear me. Who was he? Why was he here? I need to find him.

I climb down and start running off in the same direction I saw him run off to.

"Please come back!" I yell waiting for a reply. There were so many branches and other things cutting me up.

I realized I had no idea where I was and I have been running after him for about ten minutes. I give up and start walking back.

"Josh!" I heard someone yell my name. As I walked closer to the direction it was coming from I realized who it was.

"I'm okay mom. Just went for a run." I say walking past her.

"Joshua William dun, it is -44° outside and you think it's okay to run around without a coat on! You'll freeze to death!"

She just kept talking. That's all she ever did. My head always tells me to get rid of her, but I could never hurt anyone.

I walk up to my room and lock my door behind me. I wanted to leave again and find that boy. Maybe tomorrow he'll be there.